EU+US Legion - Vets & F2P's worse of in instanced PvP?

icehawk

The Beast Within
Originally I thought that with the gear and enchants being taken out of instanced PvP that Vet's and F2P's would be on a more equal footing with 29's. Certainly there won't be much difference between Vet's and F2P's come Legion, if any.

But I've just been going through all the class abilities on the Wowhead Calculator and can't help but notice there are some game changer's in the abilities from 21 - 29. Almost every class has some form of CC in that range, or some sort of silence, interrupt as well as some extra heal mechanism or passive. Seems more so than currently is the case in WoD.

I mean I've always liked to play a Hunter and checking out the Marksman Hunter abilities alone between 21 and 29 is like damn. Any 1 v 1 between a 29 and Vet/F2P is going to be GG. At the moment, Vet's can do quite well against 29's in a 1 v 1 situation in instanced PvP but I think the gap will be worse in Legion. Marksman Hunters now have Bursting Shot which seems to be like the old Scatter Shot (so that's one interrupt / disorientate) and Counter Shot which is an interrupt / silence, so that's two. Throw in Exhilaration and GG. I used to play Hunter in end game arena and man you could do some serious controlling with Scatter Shot and Counter Shot on your focus target. So that's just looking at Marksman at 29. Looking at Warriors, Rogues etc they all got similar abilities and escapes and gap closers.

Can't help but feel the competitiveness of Vets/F2P's in Legion PvP may suffer due to the extra abilities from 21 - 29. I guess we'll be ok vs the XP-On dudes just levelling through. But 29's will destroy.

Blizz you mongrels. You gonna force me to pay up the sub and play 29's. Aarrggghhhhh. :mad:

This is my 2 cents on the matter. Feel free to add any comments below.

Well, imagine if the life of Vets/F2P would be easy. How many that like to compete in lowlvl pvp would keep their sub active?

It's normal that subbed ones have advantages, it's bad for business if free accounts are on par with subbed ones.

No point to bash Blizz over this. You would do the same.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well, imagine if the life of Vets/F2P would be easy. How many that like to compete in lowlvl pvp would keep their sub active?

It's normal that subbed ones have advantages, it's bad for business if free accounts are on par with subbed ones.

No point to bash Blizz over this. You would do the same.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Fixed your shit gear yet?

Can't help but feel the competitiveness of Vets/F2P's in Legion PvP may suffer due to the extra abilities from 21 - 29. I guess we'll be ok vs the XP-On dudes just levelling through. But 29's will destroy.

there are not that many op things for 29s. beside exhilaration there is nothing i would care about too much. Bursting shot is a cc but it is not like ele shamans where you can blast ppl of lumber mill. beside mm only rogues could be pain in ass with gap closer and cheap shot. but fyi atm at 29 rogues can only use ether cheap shot or ambush, so if you get cheap shoted - you wont have truck load of damage coming your way right after.

Users who are viewing this thread