Legion twinks (lvl 45 xp locked)

Yep. I have a WoD locked 40 and a Legion 45 - fun projects, the neck, some azurite gear, and other options make it fun. Legion is the only expansion where warforging means anything at this point.

Yep. I have a WoD locked 40 and a Legion 45 - fun projects, the neck, some azurite gear, and other options make it fun. Legion is the only expansion where warforging means anything at this point.
That’s interesting. Ur WoD 40, did u get the legendary belt and Azerite shoulders post SL’s?
I’m not familiar with Legion or BFA but that looks cool if u can get that sort of gear on a 40. My old main is now 40, but with PvP gear, but it looks like a fun thing to do to gear up.

That’s interesting. Ur WoD 40, did u get the legendary belt and Azerite shoulders post SL’s?
I’m not familiar with Legion or BFA but that looks cool if u can get that sort of gear on a 40. My old main is now 40, but with PvP gear, but it looks like a fun thing to do to gear up.

Yes, that 40 was all post SL. I am not sure what his purpose is. Islands are a cakewalk but I am wary of running them often, people notice.

Users who are viewing this thread