Legion - The Arcway Dungeon, Nightborne Citizen Models, Tweets, Holy Priest Preview

MMO-Champion

d3.png
Diablo 3 & RoS Ambience Music, New Moderators Needed!

hearthstoneIcon.png
Top Constructed Decks of the Week, New Pack - The Grand Tournament, Hearthstone Week in Review

hotsIcon.png
Xul Hero Spotlight, Missing Portraits, NA Spring Regionals & Thrall's Price Reduction

Legion - The Arcway Dungeon
The Arcway is a new dungeon added in Legion, originally referred to as Suramar Catacombs.

Legion - Nightborne Citizens
In addition to the Nightborne, Nightfallen, and Withered models we have looked at in the past, a recent Legion build added Nightborne Citizen models.

Blue Tweets
Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
PvP
With a revived tournament scene like and all of the PvP specific changes coming in Legion, I see a great future for our community. (holinka)

Lore
If a creature is from, relating to, or characteristic of, demons, it can be considered demonic. So why are people pretending as if Deathwing isn't demonic?
what about an earth aspect maddened by old gods is related to demons? (Muffinus)
but he wasn't corrupted by the demon, and the demon didn't even want to be inside of it, it was TERRIFIED of being shoved in there (Muffinus)
because what was really at its heart was an Old God (Muffinus)

Ghostcrawler Tweets
Ghostcrawler still occasionally talks about WoW. Remember that he no longer works for or speaks for Blizzard.
Originally Posted by MMO-Champion
Mimiron is such a cool boss on hard mode
Mimiron was awesome. But his red button was a little tongue in cheek and I think a literal button gets silly. (OccupyGStreet)

It was insulting!
I was attempting to explain the developer intent for the direction of dungeons. (OccupyGStreet)
Specifically, that using a full action bar and relying on teammates makes the stakes higher and the accomplishment more rewarding (OccupyGStreet)
It's fine if you don't like that direction and want something else. You shouldn't feel insulted for that. (OccupyGStreet)

I still don't get why LFR has to be so toothless. FFXIV duty finder is a tad harder and still works.
When LFR was harder, it was a miserable experience. Folks would just wipe and bail. (OccupyGStreet)
In ancient WoW you could rejoin the same AV that you'd dropped 4 hours ago. Early LFR was almost that (OccupyGStreet)

because people struggle at work all day. The last thing they want from their escapism is more struggle
I don't think that's universally true. A lot of hobbies are compelling because of the challenge: golf, hunting, marathons... (OccupyGStreet)
Maybe plopping in front of the TV isn't challenging, but that's also not really a game. WoW is intended to be a game, not TV (OccupyGStreet)
I get that maybe not everyone wants soul-crushing frustration, but we're still just talking about 5 player dungeons here. (OccupyGStreet)

do you think engineers get enough limelight in the games profession?
No, I don't. Sometimes their work is challenging to explain to players. Other times if it just works, you don't notice. (OccupyGStreet)

Final Boss - Holy Priest Spec Preview
Final Boss is back with another spec preview!

Continue reading...

Users who are viewing this thread