Legion talents for classes/specs

Thanks, interesting to see some of the implied changes

I assume that the level requirement of abilities arent level 1 as it says there right? :p

Thanks, interesting to see some of the implied changes

I assume that the level requirement of abilities arent level 1 as it says there right? :p

Not too sure to be honest, but a quick look at two classes inclines to me believe that they might be a spec bonus (e.g, specific to choosing that spec).

fury warriors look like they do not have anything additional to choosing the spec, whereas affliction warlock shows a level 1 ability.

edit: Yeah, i've just looked at a few more classes + specs, and though a lot of specs aren't showing 'level 1' abilities, some do - e.g. shadow priest. It looks like those abilities are just basic for that chosen spec.

Oh, and I don't know a huge amount about how legion is going to work but I don't think the pvp talents are available for anybody under level 110 or something.

Last edited by a moderator:
If these changes go ahead, i think it'll make for some exciting games with a variety of different comps :)

Legion is still in alpha. A lot could change, so I wouldn't put too much thought into the current numbers.

Also I already posted these in another thread but I'll just repost them here:
https://twitter.com/WarcraftDevs/status/671499968079785984
https://twitter.com/WarcraftDevs/status/671410399221280768
If blizzard do not change their mind on any of these tweets then I don't see twink pvp being hugely attractive to me personally in Legion.

how come?

how come?
I think building your character is a pretty big part of twinking, and making gear completely irrelevant in pvp eliminates that aspect. Then there's the issue that trinkets apparently won't be usable in pvp, combined with the fact that we won't have access to the pvp talents at all which means no pvp trinket available.

But then again, Legion is in alpha and there's like half a year at least before it comes out.

I think building your character is a pretty big part of twinking, and making gear completely irrelevant in pvp eliminates that aspect. Then there's the issue that trinkets apparently won't be usable in pvp, combined with the fact that we won't have access to the pvp talents at all which means no pvp trinket available.

But then again, Legion is in alpha and there's like half a year at least before it comes out.

Oh i didn't even know of that. That's too true - if we lost insignia trinket there would be no point in playing :/

Oh i didn't even know of that. That's too true - if we lost insignia trinket there would be no point in playing :/

Can't you just like, become human?

Or is that disabled as well and are cheap + kidney shots just going to wreck everyone.

Can't you just like, become human?

Or is that disabled as well and are cheap + kidney shots just going to wreck everyone.
Nope racials aren't disabled. Either way my guess is that human racial is getting changed again, a wotf for stuns is a bit broken.

Also blizzard are already aware of the issue with low level pvp trinkets.

eb311d224d.png

Credit to [MENTION=23001]Fx[/MENTION] for the tweet.

Like I said: there's a loooooong time until legion comes out. It's way too early to make assumptions based on the current alpha.

Nope racials aren't disabled. Either way my guess is that human racial is getting changed again, a wotf for stuns is a bit broken.

Also blizzard are already aware of the issue with low level pvp trinkets.

eb311d224d.png

Credit to Fx for the tweet.

Like I said: there's a loooooong time until legion comes out. It's way too early to make assumptions based on the current alpha.

nice :) found fx on twitter hello cutie!!

• [*=left]Honorable Medallion – This build includes our solution for the “CC break trinket” for low level classes. Upon entering a battleground or arena for the first time, players will learn the “Honorable Medallion” (temp name) spell. This spell removes all movement impairing effects and all effects which cause loss of control of your character while in PvP combat and has a 3 minute cooldown. Players can learn this spell at any level and it resides in the General section of your spell book. The first row of PvP talents then modifies the Honorable Medallion. This will provide the “CC break trinket” mechanic for all levels of PvP player. Feedback on this solution would be appreciated!

Source: 1/13 Alpha Build Design Notes - Forums - World of Warcraft

Users who are viewing this thread