Legion - Skyhorn Kite, Race Rescheduled, Patch 6.2.4, Tweets, Arms Spec Preview

MMO-Champion

d3.png
Lightning Talk: 10 Items in 10 Minutes feat. John Yang, Developer Insights - Set Dungeons

hearthstoneIcon.png
Collections Update: View Your Cycled Set Dust Value, Old Adventures Will Return, Deck Spotlight: Tempo Mage, Value Town #60

hotsIcon.png
Town Hall Heroes Ep. 95, Squadron's Mini WTF Moments #15

Legion - Rocfeather Skyhorn Kite
The Rocfeather Skyhorn Kite is a toy that allows you to slow fall for 60 seconds, with a 2 minute cooldown. The Derelict Skyhorn Kite, Delicate Roc Feather, Gleaming Roc Feather, and Shimmering Roc Feather can by found around Skyhorn in Highmountain and combined to build the kite.

Legion Dungeon Race Rescheduled
Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker
/ Official Forums
)
UPDATE: The Overwatch closed beta is returning on February 9. In order to allow our players and Twitch viewers to experience both events, we’ve rescheduled the Legion Alpha Dungeon Race to Thursday, February 11 at 3 p.m. Pacific time. We’ll see you then!

Patch 6.2.4 Notes
Patch 6.2.4 went on the PTR on Friday, with no significant changes to the game.
Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
Battle.net Infrastructure

• Client support for Battle.net infrastructure changes, including some memory optimizations.

Blue Tweets
Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
Classes
Any insight coming on how mana pools will scale with gear in Legion? Given 1.5x growth planned assume not =ilevel
Mana is generally based on level, not gear (Arcane mage Mastery notwithstanding). (WarcraftDevs)

Re minor glyphs becoming toys - I hope that this doesn't mean the permanent visual effects will not become "30 sec every hour"
Purely cosmetic minor glyphs can be applied directly to spells in Legion for a permanent effect, same as today. (WarcraftDevs)

PvE
Will "vote kick" and other things like Deserter be revisited in legion?
What are the issues with those systems that you would like to see revisited? (WatcherDev)

Hey dudes. No mention of Static Cling in the TW difficulty journal. Could we please get it added?
This will be cleaned up in a future patch. In the meantime, check Heroic difficulty for accurate ability info. (WarcraftDevs)

PvP
Are old PvP Ranks going to be Accountwide, so we can transmog the old PvP gear on characters that dont have the rank?
There are no current plans for this. (WarcraftDevs)

will the artifact talents be usable in PvP? I think I read that they won't and that would suck.
Yep! Artifact traits will be usable in PvP, however, some of these traits may be adjusted when entering PvP combat. (WarcraftDevs)

Ghostcrawler Tweets
Ghostcrawler still occasionally talks about WoW. Remember that he no longer works for or speaks for Blizzard.
Originally Posted by MMO-Champion
What was your favorite class in WoW? i'm curious, in world of warcraft is pretty normal to invest a lot of time in one character
Favorite can mean a lot of different things.

My first class was hunter.

My first raiding class was Prot warrior (originally 31/5/15 or whatever that was), and that's when I really fell in love with the game.

While I worked at Blizzard, I mostly played a priest -- my work schedule got to the point where it wasn't fair to the group to be main tank -- that's a position for someone who can show up dependably.

As a developer, I probably spent the most time on the death knight. That was one of my first real jobs at Blizzard, though I didn't work on them as much after LK.

I had a soft spot for paladins as a developer. I always felt there was a ton of potential for the class and I really wanted to see the class design support the rich lore of the world.

I felt the best designed class was rogue, mostly by virtue of how energy and combo points played together.

Final Boss - Arms Warrior Spec Preview
Final Boss is back with another spec preview!

Continue reading...

Users who are viewing this thread