Legion Mining

As f2p I have learned and dropped legion mining b4. Now i can mine ores in Legion area with vanilla mining. Just want to know should i spend 1k to buy the recipe to re-learn legion mining? What is the difference ?

As f2p I have learned and dropped legion mining b4. Now i can mine ores in Legion area with vanilla mining. Just want to know should i spend 1k to buy the recipe to re-learn legion mining? What is the difference ?
if u spend 1k u get all your old ranks and stuff back, if u dont want that u can just relearn legion mining but not buy the book.

Reactions: Sil
If you can make a goblin, they get a exalted discount with most vendors so that can save some gold. But yeah with Legion mining its ~ 1 ore per node and no leveling besides the quest items which I have not tested if they re-drop or they may say - already completed that quest.

Also the higher the Legion gathering profession you can the more ore could drop as well as reaching Rank 2, adds the chance that Blood of Sargeras can drop from gathering. Blood of Sargeras can be used via the Blood Trader for mats.

Users who are viewing this thread