Legion invasions

When relics were still a thing I used to farm:
  • Aszuna: Nor'Danil Wellspring.
  • Stormheim: Murlocs on the shore and the island east of Greywatch.
But nowadays, may I ask why you would want to farm these? I have found maybe 10 total purple boe (solo farming @20) most of which were armor pieces and none of which had sockets.
That being said I m not giving up hope and started questing everywhere in Broken Isles on main twink thinking maybe I ll drop somthing good along the way. Do you think some invasion spawns are worth a shot in term of purple drop rate?

But nowadays, may I ask why you would want to farm these? I have found maybe 10 total purple boe (solo farming @20) most of which were armor pieces and none of which had sockets.
That being said I m not giving up hope and started questing everywhere in Broken Isles on main twink thinking maybe I ll drop somthing good along the way. Do you think some invasion spawns are worth a shot in term of purple drop rate?
Ya that’s exactly what I was planning on farming, in hopes of getting a epic ring and whatnot. I farmed the invasion in valshara with a group about 2 weeks ago and it was absolutely ridiculous, one of the guys there said that the azsuna invasion is close to that level as well so I figured I might as well give it a shot.
[doublepost=1636578952,1636577986][/doublepost]
I’ve tried to ask on here as well for opinions on what the best spots to farm epics are, just to get directed to the compendium which does not help me at all lol

I’ve tried to ask on here as well for opinions on what the best spots to farm epics are, just to get directed to the compendium which does not help me at all lol
thats because epics in Legion are random world drops and your specific farming spot isnt going to impact the rate at which they drop beyond you ability to pull and kill mobs. Which means whichever of the established hyperspawn points you prefer given your class/group makeup/mental exhaustion of looking at the same mobs... thats gonna be the best spot.

Ya that’s exactly what I was planning on farming, in hopes of getting a epic ring and whatnot. I farmed the invasion in valshara with a group about 2 weeks ago and it was absolutely ridiculous, one of the guys there said that the azsuna invasion is close to that level as well so I figured I might as well give it a shot.
[doublepost=1636578952,1636577986][/doublepost]
There is no 'best spot' to farm epics.

thats because epics in Legion are random world drops and your specific farming spot isnt going to impact the rate at which they drop beyond you ability to pull and kill mobs. Which means whichever of the established hyperspawn points you prefer given your class/group makeup/mental exhaustion of looking at the same mobs... thats gonna be the best spot.
Oh okay so they all have the same rates when it comes to epics basically? Just a matter of mob density/kph then at that point regardless of where I go, assuming the epics I’m looking for are in the loot table ofc

thank you this clears a bit up, really was just wondering where people who farm epics go to do so honestly but I guess I’ll just test every spot
also was wondering if you knew the spot in highmountain?

Oh okay so they all have the same rates when it comes to epics basically? Just a matter of mob density/kph then at that point regardless of where I go, assuming the epics I’m looking for are in the loot table ofc

thank you this clears a bit up, really was just wondering where people who farm epics go to do so honestly but I guess I’ll just test every spot

also was wondering if you knew the spot in highmountain?
https://www.wowhead.com/npc=117212/dread-warbringer other mobs in the area but around there.

Users who are viewing this thread