EU+US Legion invasions cannot be participated in until level 10

Jonnes

Level One-Derful
http://xpoff.com/threads/new-heirloom-gear-metas.68090/ gave us hope that we might get blue gloves/bracers/belts/boots. Testing with a friend on the PTR, it looks like you cannot participate until level 10. This is a sad day for level one twinks. Bringing your one there gives you nothing as the stages end.

Hopefully someone finds an alternative way to get the shards/the chests at level one.

I am sad to hear this. I posted my Thread for the Alt Twink Community in hopes that you all would see a upswell in activity thanks to possible new Gear but alas it seems Blizzard is overlooking part of WoW's Community. While I'm thankful that at this time on PTR 10+ can participate it's still bittersweet if ALL can't participate. If anyone in the Alt Community creates a thread on the Forums let us know here on XPOff and I will personally bump/comment to it. WoW, and all of it's Events, should see participation by all Levels and Subscription modes (F2P, Vets, P2P).

Let me ask, while you tested with a friend, did you just complete one stage of one Invasion or multiple? It's possible that it just bugged on you, seeing as it is still Beta code, and hopefully it'll work once it's Live.

Let me ask, while you tested with a friend, did you just complete one stage of one Invasion or multiple? It's possible that it just bugged on you, seeing as it is still Beta code, and hopefully it'll work once it's Live.

Basically, flew a level 1 into the invasion zone, no popup for stage number or progress. Upon stage completion, nothing was awarded to the level 1. Tried with a level 5. Same result. Both 1 and 5 saw the mobs scaled to 10. Tried it with a level 10. Worked flawlessly.

If anyone in the Alt Community creates a thread on the Forums let us know here on XPOff and I will personally bump/comment to it.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/20745036170?page=1#2

I had a thought, on your 10 does it "Instance" you into a Scenario? If that's the case then 1-9 won't be able to participate no matter how much we want them to because Instances require 10 or higher. That is unless Blizzard is willing to change the tech behind Instances before the Event goes Live.

I had a thought, on your 10 does it "Instance" you into a Scenario? If that's the case then 1-9 won't be able to participate no matter how much we want them to because Instances require 10 or higher. That is unless Blizzard is willing to change the tech behind Instances before the Event goes Live.

Nope, it's kind of like the map objectives in WoD. You just show up, and it's there. The 1s could attack and see the demons. But nothing as far as pop up objectives or rewards occured.

Being like Objectives in WoD would mean you just have to be in the correct area and not have previously completed that 'objective' before. Keep in mind @Sponsor I've read that MANY Players are having issues with the PTR working properly so it could just be that it's bugged for you. I've been working 10 hour days 6 days/wk lately so haven't bothered to DL the PTR but am going to test myself in the coming days and take SS for proof of it working, or not.

Users who are viewing this thread