Legion Gear Changes

It seems that way, yes - though I'm not 100% sure if it will count if you're not using your specified armor type (plate/mail/leather/cloth)

edit: something I haven't thought about; The stat template from increasing ilevel is for all levels, but AFAIK they've only talked about endgame (110) - so maybe the 'scaling' will stay ingame for the 10-109? So we all scale to the same ilevel and get the same stat template? Just a theory though

Last edited:
edit: something I haven't thought about; The stat template from increasing ilevel is for all levels, but AFAIK they've only talked about endgame (110) - so maybe the 'scaling' will stay ingame for the 10-109? So we all scale to the same ilevel and get the same stat template? Just a theory though

Just to add to my edit.

Scaling isn't something we have in end-game PvP right now (100). We do at 10-99, what if in Legion we still scale in 10-99(109) and we all get the same ilevel template because of that? Does someone know if this is a possiblity or not?

I completed my ilvl set a few months back, just in case this is the situation.

It will be a while until we know anything for sure. But I've always collected and kept gear that may be great one day.

At a 60 bracket PoV, slower pace is great. currently matches last only a minute, if even that - can't speak for the other brackets though

I don't mean just 2v2. I mean in overall gameplay. In WSG we may have to wait for stacks to even try for an EFC. One shots and globals may be a thing of the past.

I completed my ilvl set a few months back, just in case this is the situation.

It will be a while until we know anything for sure. But I've always collected and kept gear that may be great one day.
I have always been jealous of your gear feelsbadman
If only I knew things were being GFed! Think we should all follow up on this idea

Users who are viewing this thread