US Legion Event

Cleatuss

Royal Member
I am so pissed I didn't log in and get gear for 19s. Any chance it will come back in this current xpac or any rumors of same style event for next xpac?

the only difference a full pre legion twink gets over the bis 19's atm is like 3 or 4 more agility or intellect or str....gear means nothing anymore unless ur talking about wpvp.. i can get into a bg with Boa's and whites and do as good as a full pre legion twink

+5 warforged, not too big of a deal. +10 warforged, it's a sad loss for world pvp.

But in all fairness, seems like those who get bis battleground blues and other bis gear can mostly match them in duels. Plus there are more gearing opportunities to come

In instanced pvp, it's all fair game besides class imbalances.

I am so pissed I didn't log in and get gear for 19s. Any chance it will come back in this current xpac or any rumors of same style event for next xpac?
IMO, gear the biggest excuse in today's pvp template, of course classes like warrior will benefit with better stats wearing all Plate, as opposed to wearing mail, even with full 34ilvl Legion event gear the overall health pool difference is noticeable but not by much i think it only adds about 400-500 from the normal class pvp template without as much gear. i was sad too but now i don't care so much. :)

if you really want to clean up this thread you'd delete it because this is the 8th thread on this topic on this website

compile every answer in a FAQ and sticky it

why throw shade on 'flaming/troll' threads when they happen once a month
Is that a way to talk to an admin
I think not please don't be disrespectful people want answers if you don't wanna answer questions in threads then just don't bother

You can blow up my Thread about it on the Forums in hopes it will but I doubt it.

Any chance it will come back in this current xpac or any rumors of same style event for next xpac?

Down the road im very sure there will be exact same (timewalking) or similar event.

As for gear themselves, you only missing out if would go ham on getting 100% ilvl 34 gear. would land you with 30% more power.
Beside style points, normal invasion gear in some way are even worse than looms as mastery stat you get from them is useless atm.

The ONLY big diff is the 3.00 bow TF which will be nerfed anyways, so ure fine
elaborate on " nerfed " part. as far as i see all bows going to be 3.00 speed with 7.3

Barely makes a difference in instanced PvP.

And I did some deep thinking and realized if you farm blues from bg crates to hunt for "of the Adaptable" which give serious amounts of versatility it could actually be better for wpvp/duels. For example a chest of the Adaptable would give 10 versa. My guess is you can get well over 50% versatility if your lucky enough to get every piece. It will be a similar grind that 24 and 29 twinks went through for rings in gnomeregan.

Barely makes a difference in instanced PvP.

And I did some deep thinking and realized if you farm blues from bg crates to hunt for "of the Adaptable" which give serious amounts of versatility it could actually be better for wpvp/duels. For example a chest of the Adaptable would give 10 versa. My guess is you can get well over 50% versatility if your lucky enough to get every piece. It will be a similar grind that 24 and 29 twinks went through for rings in gnomeregan.

50? Idk. But definitelly high. I'd guess capped around 35% for 19s (give or take some if you use other items that sacrifice primary stats). My 19 war has adaptable boots :)

I'd also like to say the benefit of BG crate gear are the secondary stats. A lot of the invasion gear has mastery which is utterly useless!

Edit: guess others beat me too it :p Anyway, it has the benefit so keep your head up.

Titanforged (+10) pre-patch stuff is superior to any other gear, regardless if it has mastery or not. Half of the warforged (+5) pre-patch stuff however is worse than actual BG gear (due to mastery being a major stat on some pieces and losing out of decent stats the crate gear offers).

Luckily for you gear barely matters in instanced PvP. The difference between a noob in full whites/greens and my packed char is maybe 50 hp and a few stats. If you're into duels/wpvp gear is important but full crate gear with the right stats and enchants will do, so don't worry too much about not getting that gear back then.

Down the road im very sure there will be exact same (timewalking) or similar event.

As for gear themselves, you only missing out if would go ham on getting 100% ilvl 34 gear. would land you with 30% more power.
Beside style points, normal invasion gear in some way are even worse than looms as mastery stat you get from them is useless atm.

elaborate on " nerfed " part. as far as i see all bows going to be 3.00 speed with 7.3
All weapons are nerfed to normal speed, 2.80 for bows 2.90 for guns.

Users who are viewing this thread