Legion epic BOEs now usable only at lvl45

Discussion in '49s (Shadowlands)' started by Merlin, Oct 15, 2020.

Share This Page

1. Merlin

Merlin Veteran

Legion BOEs are no longer usable at lvl40 .. it is lvl45 now .. at lvl45 these epics are TOTALLY useless .. i have 3+ guild banks loaded with it .. prob spent 10s of million gold to character/guild transfer them from 30+ realm back to my main realm lololol

Legion BOEs.jpg

• Like Like x 1
    • Surprised Surprised x 1
  2. ShinyHero

ShinyHero Veteran

Rip

• Like Like x 1
  3. Ikaar

Ikaar Member

Oh yeah my farmers in SL are all my geared 101s haha im fucked XD

4. DeLindsay

DeLindsay 10s4Lyf

That's just stupid. On the plus side, they scale all the way down to LvL 7 now so you could always re-farm/troll AH's all over again.

5. OP
    Merlin

Merlin Veteran

they make the stats unfavourable .. dont bother wasting time and gold to get it .. 1001 better gears than this .. i think they are phasing it out

6. DeLindsay

DeLindsay 10s4Lyf

It's stupid because the Character Level was wearing the items pre-squish and should retain the use thereof. Secondly, since that exact same Gear now scales as low as LvL 7, there's no reason whatsoever other than sheer stupidity not to allow old 101's to use the Legion BoE Epics they had equipped.

7. OP
    Merlin

Merlin Veteran

lol .. cant argue with blizz .. they have done such things countless times :D:D:D

• Like Like x 1
  8. infin

infin New Member

I have a bank full of the old 101 BoEs with sockets and leech as well. GG Blizz.

9. Twinkit

Twinkit Member

It seems if you spent the least amount of gold and bought the low level cheap legion BOEs you were spared the wrath of the level squish. The only thing I had equiped that turned red and required level 45 was my high level Athrog's Dethhamma.
    upload_2020-10-21_23-16-24.png

• Like Like x 1
    • Surprised Surprised x 1
  10. OP
    Merlin

Merlin Veteran

New info, these epic boes have lower scaled versions.. So not all are lvl45 requirements.. But be careful to check on the stats before you buy them.. Some lvl42 or 43 usable still maintain ilvl50 .. But in any case, by current standards, these epic boes are pretty useless.. Even the profession crafted gears for 40-44 are well over ilvl50 now

• Informative Informative x 1
  11. Winterly

Winterly Level 1 1-10 Coordinator

12. DeLindsay

DeLindsay 10s4Lyf

Every single one of my 101 Twinks' Epic Legion BoE's were red upon logging in after Prepatch, you just got lucky. My 99 on the other hand, ALL of hers still work.

@Merlin they scale as far down as LvL 7.

13. OP
    Merlin

Merlin Veteran

The 49s anniversary gears seems pretty ok still .. the former ilvl388 is now ilvl71 if I remember correctly.. I don't think 40 to 49 will feel op in bg.. Their gears aren't exceptionally different from what normal 40-49 could get from questing and dungeons, because of BC heroic gems, SoO gears with 2 or 3 sockets will have more primary stats than epic BOEs. I was hoping this year there are something to farm during anniversary.

• Like Like x 1
  14. parames

parames New Member

100% going to stay 40! well if something insane appears for 45 or 49, but for now 40. shadow is just insane here with full kit and some gear i have been farming

15. DeLindsay

DeLindsay 10s4Lyf

Fyi, I can now confirm that AT Level 10, Legion BoE Epics drop as Level 7, wtf Blizz.

• Funny Funny x 2