EU+US Legion BiS

Just whirlwind spam, web is constantly up and Primal Blessing is up each 5 minutes. I also got Eskhandar to spawn, but I left the game on auto-attack for that, because that pretty much never procs (haven't even seen it in BG, but had it happen outside of BG afterwards without having the weapons equipped, because I died with them equipped in BG).

I'm only happy with this because it allows me to switch to 2-handed weapons (which you now require as fury) while still getting these procs, which are awesome.

Reactions: Rob
This also works for any (? ofcourse I haven't tested all) Armor Sets that have not been deactivated (D1, D2, Zul'Gurub Rings, those level 70 Caster Rings, Scholomance sets).

1. Equip Armor Set.
2. Die once.
3. Benefit from the bonus.

I tested this on my 49 shaman with Green Dragonscale (50 Versatility).

Have you tried and see if it sticks (the wep bonuses) even if you change spec to Arms\Prot?

and do you know if it's possible to activate it by dying outside a BG, or does it have to be inside?

@Stale

Haven't tried, but I'd imagine so.

It doesn't work by dying outside of BG's, because the weapon set bonuses aren't disabled there in the first place (you can just equip them and they work). Maybe in a PvP zone like Gurubashi Arena, but you don't ressurect inside the arena there.

My best guess is that the game puts you out of battlegrounds for a split second when you die, activating the set bonuses. But because the set bonuses shouldn't work in battlegrounds, it can't attribute the bonus to the weapons/armor and instead attributes it as a sort of passive ability/buff.

It stays until you relog, so they carryover to PvE as well, but you will need to activate it through battlegrounds.

That, right there, blows my mind. If Blizz doesn't fix this bug, it's a small matter of time before people stack a couple of ridiculous bonuses to suddenly destroy brand new PvE content.

I assume that you can, at level 100, already stack all the Tier bonuses as they're still active, but I haven't tried.

That would indeed make you quite overpowered.

Users who are viewing this thread