Legion - Artifact Weapon Previews, Turtle Mount, Tweets, Guardian Druid Spec Preview

MMO-Champion

d3.png
Console Patch Being Deployed, Annoying Urshi, Kripp's Thornsader & Season 5 Review

hearthstoneIcon.png
Ben Brode on LOE Legendary Creation, The Makings of a 3D Printed Hearthstone Card, Value Town #59

hotsIcon.png
Blue Posts, Replay File Improvements

Legion - Artifact Weapon Previews
Recent Legion builds added even more Artifact Weapon variations, so we have compiled all of the new ones for you. Class preview videos will be updated after all variations are added to the game.

Legion - Turtle Mount
A recent Legion build added a Turtle mount!

Blue Tweets
Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
whats with all the minor glyph removals?
The glyph system is being updated, so a lot of data is changing. Many of those effects will still be available. (WarcraftDevs)

Ghostcrawler Tweets
Ghostcrawler still occasionally talks about WoW. Remember that he no longer works for or speaks for Blizzard.
Originally Posted by MMO-Champion
Do you still play World of Warcraft?
I don't, but I am always hesitant that when I say that, for fear players will somehow try to use it to argue for their own agenda.

Here are my reasons:

1) As a player, I needed a break. I had played WoW for nearly a decade without a break, with a lot of heavy raiding. I fully expect I will go back at some point.

2) As a developer, I needed a little distance. WoW was part of my DNA for many years. Jumping back into the game felt like cruising by the house of my ex all the time and asking her how her current BF was treating her, and maybe giving him some pointers on how to handle her. It just felt weird. It has been two years, so that has mostly dried up.

3) As a designer, I needed more broad exposure. When I played WoW, it was harder to find time to play other games. (Blizzard now has so many games, that they make it really hard to play non-Blizzard games too!) When I interviewed at Riot, I struggled with answering some questions because I hadn't played all of the games I should have. I vowed to keep more abreast of the industry and not make WoW (or LoL!) my only game.

Poll - Artifact Weapons
Which class has your favorite Artifact Weapon model so far?

Final Boss - Guardian Druid Spec Preview
Final Boss is back with another spec preview! You can see all of their weapon models here.

Continue reading...

Users who are viewing this thread