EU+US Legion Alpha lvl20 Arms warrior game-play

AlisterCrow

Grandfathered
The only video I've been able to dig up so far of any class at lvl 20 during Alpha. The combat is at the beginning. The second half of this video contains nothing but turning in quests, traveling and purchasing riding skill, so no action at all towards the end. Fair warning: this individual is a clicker so try not to yell at your screen too much XD.

Thursday is when Legion beta invites go out according to the interview with Ion Hazzikostas today. Hopefully people with a bit more experience and skill will be testing the lower level stuff. Small hope that I'll get in because of pre-ordering Legion and opting in for beta back when Legion was first announced. Not subbed though, so we'll see...

I'd be down to test if other people were down too. I doubt all you guys want to see are dmg numbers.

I've got a 20 lock and Hunter on the alpha if anyone is interested in seeing how they play right now. Demo lock is pretty strong at 20. I was gonna post a video on 29 rogue but decided not to.

I've got a 20 lock and Hunter on the alpha if anyone is interested in seeing how they play right now. Demo lock is pretty strong at 20. I was gonna post a video on 29 rogue but decided not to.
I'm curious as to whether outlaw rogues are really the only ones with access to ambush, how often arcane shot applies hunters Mark....the instant shadowbolt talent for demo seems cool, but I wonder if shadowflame is the default choice. Shadowform available for 20s looks nice, but disc looks more powerful. Footage would be much obliged.

I'm curious as to whether outlaw rogues are really the only ones with access to ambush, how often arcane shot applies hunters Mark....the instant shadowbolt talent for demo seems cool, but I wonder if shadowflame is the default choice. Shadowform available for 20s looks nice, but disc looks more powerful. Footage would be much obliged.

Yeah I'll maybe put something together tomorrow for the 20's and finish the rogue video. Sadly assassination has no opener until 29 right now (cheap shot). Hopefully they lower the level of garrote. Sub is the weakest of the three currently but their opener is sick.

Yeah sub doesn't have a slow. Additionally dance got moved from 22 to 36 so sub rogues don't have mobility from shadowstrike. Outlaw on the other hand looks brutally overpowered.

Is soul leech really baseline now? A bit of a buff to survivability for my locks; especially affliction. I love it.

Looks like they wiped our characters. When I tried earlier I wasn't able to roll a level one either. Seems like it makes you 100 by default now.

Looks like they wiped our characters. When I tried earlier I wasn't able to roll a level one either. Seems like it makes you 100 by default now.
That's unfortunate. I suppose the only thing related to twinking that can be tested now is for level 109. I may turn my lock into one of those. That scythe is damned sexy. Thanks for the update.

Users who are viewing this thread