Legion - Account Wide CM Weapon Transmog, Disc Artifact Intro, Violet Hold, Tweets

MMO-Champion

d3.png
Diablo 3 Easter Eggs & References, Holyknight's S5 Wallpaper

hearthstoneIcon.png
Why Cards Don't Get Nerfed Immediately, Summoning Stone was Mage Exclusive, Patron Still Going Strong, Hearthstone Mix Tape

hotsIcon.png
Li Ming Hero Spotlight, Rotation for Jan. 26, 2016, Tooltip Clarity

Legion - Account Wide Challenge Mode Weapon Transmog
The long asked question about transmogging Challenge Mode weapons has finally been answered!
Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
Will players that completed WOD challenge modes unlock all the weapon models for xmog? If not seems unfair to some classes.
In #Legion you will be able to purchase a token that will unlock all Challenge Mode weapon appearances account-wide!

To clarify, only players who have completed all the Warlords of Draenor Challenge Mode Golds will be able to buy this token. (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)

Yep! Glad to hear this has gotten around, as we haven't been ignoring this topic at all. In fact, this is something that we've been discussing for quite some time. We wanted to be certain that we could completely decided on the plans for these weapons before we said anything.

We'd rather not make promises we aren't completely certain we can keep. (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)

Legion - Discipline Priest Artifact Intro
The first 1:30 of this video is the same intro as Shadow Priest, so feel free to skip it if you still remember what happens.

This intro rewards you with Light's Wrath. You can see all of the models for it on our Artifact Weapons page.

Violet Hold is open and updated for Legion! We'll have a video soon, but it still plays much like the previous version.
Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker
/ Official Forums
)
Please use this thread to post any feedback on the Violet Hold dungeon. When posting, please note your group composition and any relevant information about the nature of your group (e.g. random LFG group, Mythic raider guildmates, etc.). At this stage, a lot of overall combat balance is in flux, but we're still very interested in hearing overall feedback and impressions of the experience and mechanics.

Killed all trash up to first boss, Anub'esset spawned as first escaped prisoner. We killed it and we never got credit for killing "First Escaped Prisoner" and then had to leave because nothing would spawn.
Thanks for the report - we have a fix going out shortly that should resolve this issue.

Blue Tweets
Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
Necrolytes are a creation of Gul'dan, warlocks trained in necromancy per WC2. WoW Magazine states Necrolytes used void, making
warcraft 1 initially, trained by kil'jaeden, very demonic in nature, hence a warlock thing (Muffinus)

Ghostcrawler Tweets
Ghostcrawler still occasionally talks about WoW. Remember that he no longer works for or speaks for Blizzard.
Originally Posted by MMO-Champion

I liked you and still do, I just don't agree much with your homogenize everything.
Without some of that, paladins and druids were doomed to heal. (OccupyGStreet)

has a point; some of the "homogenization" done to wow classes helped allow pallies, druids, etc to do more then "role x"
I feel we (and I take blame) were too sensitive to player concerns about e.g. I can't compete on AE damage on this one fight. (OccupyGStreet)
I don't apologize for breaking up bringing the shaman for lust (and that's the only reason to bring them). (OccupyGStreet)
When we first made DKs, raids told us they couldn't bring them because they didn't fit in the raid group Tetris. (OccupyGStreet)
So we said it should be about bringing competent players not about classes with mandatory buffs. That was "Bring the player." (OccupyGStreet)
So if I could do it again, I would homogenize less but still wouldn't advocate "You must bring me since I buff Shadow damage" (OccupyGStreet)

Heroes of the Storm - Li-Ming Spotlight
Li-Ming is one of the new Diablo heroes coming to Heroes of the Storm.

Continue reading...

Users who are viewing this thread