EU+US Legion 20-29's Transmog Thread

Wool

Grandfathered
Since I couldn't find a 20-29 Transmog Thread, I decided to make one.
here are some of my twinks that I thought had some cool mogs -

29 Feral Druid - Tupac

Transmog Here - Click here

24 Beast Mastery Hunter - Spooksir

20 Retribution Paladin - Sadbøy

20 Discipline Priest - Sbe

Post all your cool mogs below! :~)

Last edited:
Now that gear's gone out the window, my rogue's pvp attire once more reflects his gentleman status :)

meoQIPO.jpg

in some cases, yes- quest rewards seem to have different mog level requirements now. for example argent avenger can be mogged at 1, red pointy hat can be mogged at 58, and some other counterintuitive examples exist.

but BoE's with level requirements seem to have not been changed. watcher's cap can still only be mogged by 26+

@Cigarette what sword are u using? I also have green mog on my hunter but I cant find any weapon that satisfies me and Duskbringer is not on AH and I really cba farming it so if u can recommend me any cool sword/staff, that'd be dope, thanks :)

@Cigarette what sword are u using? I also have green mog on my hunter but I cant find any weapon that satisfies me and Duskbringer is not on AH and I really cba farming it so if u can recommend me any cool sword/staff, that'd be dope, thanks :)

just a training sword- it's the Breath of Yu'lon illusion enchant that gives it a very nice, deep green glow, comes from the Pandaria illusion tome :)

Seems like it's not that simple unfortunatly, seems to be quite random depending on if you got the item from a quest etc.
Yes, quest rewards up to ilvl 50 will definitely be added, as long as the toon who picked the appearance is able to use that armor slot. Dungeon gear is harder, as they have required levels

Some cool hunter mogs. Well done. I'm trying to complete my hunter but one of the bosses in SFK doesn't seem to drop any of the new loot which sucks as I need it to complete my mog.

On another note is it possible for someone to confirm if the items that drop in the dungeon satchels at higher levels can be mog'd at 20-29 if the item I'm after is ilvl 45? The item doesn't have a lvl requirement but I have a lot of items like that which I can't use. I'm not sure if there is only some items coming through while others aren't. Anyhow if someone knows please fill us in as it will save me levelling a toon only to be disappointed if I can't mog it :mad:

Some cool hunter mogs. Well done. I'm trying to complete my hunter but one of the bosses in SFK doesn't seem to drop any of the new loot which sucks as I need it to complete my mog.

On another note is it possible for someone to confirm if the items that drop in the dungeon satchels at higher levels can be mog'd at 20-29 if the item I'm after is ilvl 45? The item doesn't have a lvl requirement but I have a lot of items like that which I can't use. I'm not sure if there is only some items coming through while others aren't. Anyhow if someone knows please fill us in as it will save me levelling a toon only to be disappointed if I can't mog it :mad:
Yes, it is possible to mog higher lvl dungeon satchel items (up to the 29 satchel as higher lvls drop rings and shit)

Users who are viewing this thread