EU+US LEGENDARY TRINKET

mczizegg

Grandfathered
YES YES YES!!! On my 25th chest ill got the 970 Trinket, bye bye 845 Agi Trinket and Hi sweet 3960 Intelligence *__*
WoWScrnShot_072617_161018.jpg

I highly recommend you save your chests for 7.3 or even later than that. Fill a bank and guild bank with em and maybe wait till the end of the expansion when they are maxed out

I highly recommend you save your chests for 7.3 or even later than that. Fill a bank and guild bank with em and maybe wait till the end of the expansion when they are maxed out

Im pretty sure the contents of the chest are determined upon creation of the chest item, not on the opening. At least this is how it works everywhere in wow and in all blizzard games

Im pretty sure the contents of the chest are determined upon creation of the chest item, not on the opening. At least this is how it works everywhere in wow and in all blizzard games
Pretty sure its based on opening. At least that's how the fel gear ones worked. You could pool then, level up, and then open and have a whole gear set for that level.

It's upon opening not creation. But if you save the paragon Crates, you risk blizzard pulling a fast one next patch and the legendaries get bumped to 1000, but are taken out of paragon box loot table. Or the legendaries themselves being 110 again. Blizzard is unpredictable, in which case there is a strategy to opening them early

It's upon opening not creation. But if you save the paragon Crates, you risk blizzard pulling a fast one next patch and the legendaries get bumped to 1000, but are taken out of paragon box loot table. Or the legendaries themselves being 110 again. Blizzard is unpredictable, in which case there is a strategy to opening them early

I think I stated something similar to this somewhere else. And someone answered it perfectly. The first scenario is entirely possible, though I doubt they will since there wouldn't be the need for paragon chests to be nerfed. The second is highly unlikely as blizzard tends to stick with a particular ilvl once they change it from something else.

Yeap this is my reasoning. I'm opening chests so I can get curious coins. When I get that toy from WoW Xur, then I'll save it. 36 more coins to go! If I get a legendary out of it, awesome. If not, I'm not broken aboout.

Yeap this is my reasoning. I'm opening chests so I can get curious coins. When I get that toy from WoW Xur, then I'll save it. 36 more coins to go! If I get a legendary out of it, awesome. If not, I'm not broken aboout.

Whatever floats your boat. But heed this, whenever you loot a legendary, you cannot loot the same legendary again. So when you loot a 970 version, you will not get a chance to loot a 1000 version, etc. Unless of course its one of the boe legendaries

Whatever floats your boat. But heed this, whenever you loot a legendary, you cannot loot the same legendary again. So when you loot a 970 version, you will not get a chance to loot a 1000 version, etc. Unless of course its one of the boe legendaries

Noted I'm actually happy to hear that my go to Legendary is the crafted one and I got a guy who can make one. Tee hee. I still have to keep my eye on the ring with the 102 talent. I think that'll tear down the arguement for 101 DH to level to 102. Either way it's a win win. So how long did it take you to get your legendary?

Noted I'm actually happy to hear that my go to Legendary is the crafted one and I got a guy who can make one. Tee hee. I still have to keep my eye on the ring with the 102 talent. I think that'll tear down the arguement for 101 DH to level to 102. Either way it's a win win. So how long did it take you to get your legendary?

I have only gotten my boe legendary on my 101. No luck with legendaries and I hope not until 7.3 or further ;P

Users who are viewing this thread