LEGENDARY Level 59 Blood DK (645 AP)

Gucciglad

youtube.com/gucciglad
Sup guys! I just finished gearing my LEGENDARY level 59 blood dk! I worked very hard on him and I will start recording soon for a level 59 blood dk twink PvP montage. I decided not to transmog him so he could keep that old school vanilla look since he is level 59. So tell me what you think. Thank you!

Runedecay @ Bleeding Hollow - Community - World of Warcraft

Last edited by a moderator:
Goblin rocket launcher > that gnomish poultryzer thing imo..

goblin rocket launcher you lose just 1 stamina but gets a 3sec stun (not on DR) 40 yard range and dmg around 1k (increased with versa)

You also get a nasty knock back that could effect your standing in the duel and or PvP fight. The poultryzer turns the target into a chicken reducing physical damage and spell damage drastically and I'm not sure if they can still attack or use abilities while their a chicken. I haven't payed much attention to it in the middle of a fight but I know when I use it I win and it's only on a 5min cool down. So in my experiences with both the rocket and the poultryzer I'd highly recommend the poultryzer. It's highly effective, has no drawbacks or cons, and can drastically increase your chances or winning and killing your target. But thank you for your suggestion, it's always welcomed.

You also get a nasty knock back that could effect your standing in the duel and or PvP fight. The poultryzer turns the target into a chicken reducing physical damage and spell damage drastically and I'm not sure if they can still attack or use abilities while their a chicken. I haven't payed much attention to it in the middle of a fight but I know when I use it I win and it's only on a 5min cool down. So in my experiences with both the rocket and the poultryzer I'd highly recommend the poultryzer. It's highly effective, has no drawbacks or cons, and can drastically increase your chances or winning and killing your target. But thank you for your suggestion, it's always welcomed.

you are right that it is quite nice. I didn't care to test it much when I used it. but now i went gnomish again to look. And well yes, if you use it in a form like catform the cooldown is wasted cus nothing happens. but can use it out of form though.

but when i duel high lvls it usually misses and then the 5min cd is worse than the only 2min on rocket launcher (can be used more than once in longer duels) and the rocket launcher 3sec stun is not on DR with any other stuns.

but ill stay with poultryzer for a while and give it a chance for some testing

you are right that it is quite nice. I didn't care to test it much when I used it. but now i went gnomish again to look. And well yes, if you use it in a form like catform the cooldown is wasted cus nothing happens. but can use it out of form though.

but when i duel high lvls it usually misses and then the 5min cd is worse than the only 2min on rocket launcher (can be used more than once in longer duels) and the rocket launcher 3sec stun is not on DR with any other stuns.

but ill stay with poultryzer for a while and give it a chance for some testing

The reason I use the poultryzer over the rocket is because I cannot deal with the push back the rocket gives you after you use it on your target. It's extremely annoying and in some cases could cause you to lose the duel and or PvP fight. I like the poultryzer because there's no penalty when you use it and I've never had any problems with it. It has always worked for me. Plus the debuff it gives the target is amazing and it's awesome being able to turn your target into a chicken without being a mage. But it's all personal preference imo because they're both amazing trinkets and I wouldn't really say one is better than the other.

[MENTION=28672]Cdawg23[/MENTION] [MENTION=1851]Andraklas7[/MENTION]
I'll just lay down the facts for you guys.

Rocket launcher is a 3 second stun, drs with nothing including other rocket launchers. Knocks caster down for about 1,5 seconds, which acts like an unbreakable, unpreventable non-dr stun. It's a magical effect, meaning it can be dispelled, cloaked, ams'd, etc.. But you probably don't have to worry about any of those if you're just running around killing leveling bots in hellfire ;)

Poultryizer is a 5 sec silence that can break on damage, drs with other silences. Also magical effect. 5 minute cooldown.

Only the rocket launcher can be used in arenas, but I guess that fact is useless for you guys 8)
To respond to Cdawg saying he doesn't like the rocket launcher in duels because it stuns the caster: you never rocket stun when your target still has breakers left, problem solved.
Rocket launcher is obviously the more versatile and overall useful trinket.

[MENTION=28672]Cdawg23[/MENTION] [MENTION=1851]Andraklas7[/MENTION]
I'll just lay down the facts for you guys.

Rocket launcher is a 3 second stun, drs with nothing including other rocket launchers. Knocks caster down for about 1,5 seconds, which acts like an unbreakable, unpreventable non-dr stun. It's a magical effect, meaning it can be dispelled, cloaked, ams'd, etc.. But you probably don't have to worry about any of those if you're just running around killing leveling bots in hellfire ;)

Poultryizer is a 5 sec silence that can break on damage, drs with other silences. Also magical effect. 5 minute cooldown.

Only the rocket launcher can be used in arenas, but I guess that fact is useless for you guys 8)
To respond to Cdawg saying he doesn't like the rocket launcher in duels because it stuns the caster: you never rocket stun when your target still has breakers left, problem solved.
Rocket launcher is obviously the more versatile and overall useful trinket.

I enjoy the poultryzer and I only world PvP anyways. I really do appreciate your concern though and thank you for the facts dreams. Always a pleasure! ;-)

Blood DKs....

Users who are viewing this thread