EU+US Legendary Followers

Veechard

Legend
1 of your followers should get a 2nd item slot available while your other one already has 2 open at epic version, and upon legendary you get an ability for them.

Would be interesting hearing what everyone’s does.

I guess I should go out and farm resources then. Ha.

I just stacked the increased success change follower items for all of my followers. Seems like with my 2 followers, I typically got around 130% on missions without them. With them, that goes up to 160% or higher.

Mine have the 10%, 10% and 5% success equipment and I'm getting 180% on the Azerite missions with no recruits. This way I'm not wasting 25 War Resources on the disposable recruits.

Bumping this because I have a followers related question. I never really touched missions in any xpac so my knowledge is very limited, but now that we have a steady flow of ressources from assaults, it's worth minmaxing missions for AP.

I thought we were limited to 2 followers at 110, since 2nd and 3rd footholds quests unlock at 114 and 117. But then I noticed my DH has 3 followers and I'm not sure how that happened.

6r0IHON.png

My only guess is faction xfer, goblin was unlocked from having the gnome on alliance, then the shadowhunter unlocked on horde after doing tiragarde quests. Buuuuuuut I just xferred my lock and my alliance follower didnt come with me. So that might be patched/grandfathered?

Any other explainations? Am I missing something obvious? I'd love to replicate this on my other 110s.

Cheers

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread