EU+US legendary drop and stuck on what to do

Dahomes

Grandfathered
Good evening everyone,

I just got a legendary ring from an exalted rep chest for my twink shaman Damngood:
http://www.wowhead.com/item=137050/eye-of-the-twisting-nether

This was a very pleasant surprise, as it is also one of the better legendaries out there for enhanment. But here comes the dilemma.

I lose alot of stats when i change it for my crafetd legendary hands (since we can't wear 2 at 101), and there is only the quest 800 ilvl legendary mail agi piece as replacement. Anyone got a suggestion on what to do?

Best regards,
Dahomes

Good evening everyone,

I just got a legendary ring from an exalted rep chest for my twink shaman Damngood:
http://www.wowhead.com/item=137050/eye-of-the-twisting-nether

This was a very pleasant surprise, as it is also one of the better legendaries out there for enhanment. But here comes the dilemma.

I lose alot of stats when i change it for my crafetd legendary hands (since we can't wear 2 at 101), and there is only the quest 800 ilvl legendary mail agi piece as replacement. Anyone got a suggestion on what to do?

Best regards,
Dahomes

It's sad to say, but keep trying to get a legendary that replaces one of your lower IL pieces and not a 835+ or legendary crafted.
However ur drop was not in vein, as now we can confirm these drop on US
Thank you for info and grats on drop, I'm about 5-6 skyhorns in and still no legendary

My only suggestion would be to use the ring and instead of legendary crafted gloves use Mira cloth gloves Which are the 835+ Gloves avail. This shouldn't be an issue because I am sure you are using leather your shoulders and brace or is already anyway

My only suggestion would be to use the ring and instead of legendary crafted gloves use Mira cloth gloves Which are the 835+ Gloves avail. This shouldn't be an issue because I am sure you are using leather your shoulders and brace or is already anyway

Well the thing is. The cloth doesn't have agi. And with changing the gloves I lose alot of it. Too much of it. So I am looking into the thing if it's worth changing or not dps/statwise

I have that ring on my elemental shaman. And that 1.5% does stack. I can have all three up at the same time very easily. You just have to modify your rotation a bit. Extra 4.5% never hurts.

/cheers

How is the best method to gain rep as 101 ?

Users who are viewing this thread