US Legendary Argus Trinket

Imatwink

Veteran
Does the legendary trinket count as one of your 2 legendaries or does it enable you to have 3 legendaries at 110?

The big question is, does it still drop. I’ve done heroic antorus every week, two weeks after release to now. Not once have I seen one drop for anyone in raid.

My guess is it’s the same chance of getting a legendary off of a boss, which I only see happen once or twice per raid for all people in raid. Just so happens I havnt seen someone get a Argus trink

The big question is, does it still drop. I’ve done heroic antorus every week, two weeks after release to now. Not once have I seen one drop for anyone in raid.

My guess is it’s the same chance of getting a legendary off of a boss, which I only see happen once or twice per raid for all people in raid. Just so happens I havnt seen someone get a Argus trink

I ran on multiple toons in legion and only seen it drop once.

I feel like it still drops but it is insanely rare. I ran mythic the other day and had somone get a random legendary off of argus but not the trinket

I got a leggo this week doing heroic ant...not off argus. I got the class trinket off him in normal though. So I have a few weeks farming before that is up to 280...and by few I mean months of farming lol.

The legendary trinket from Argus is just very rare. They may have removed it post legion but that doesn't really make sense. The Argus trinkets are separate loot from everything else: boss loot, legiondaries, etc. The legendary Argus trink doesn't contribute to your two legiondaries equipped.

The legendary trinket from Argus is just very rare. They may have removed it post legion but that doesn't really make sense. The Argus trinkets are separate loot from everything else: boss loot, legiondaries, etc. The legendary Argus trink doesn't contribute to your two legiondaries equipped.

Wonder if it’s still possible to roll it from
https://www.wowhead.com/currency=1508/veiled-argunite

I don’t see why they would take it away or change anything but it’s another thing to farm for I suppose

Veiled argulite can't roll the legendary trinket off argus, that's a once a week across all difficulties roll. It's only tied to argus, I know someone who got it on their hunter recently, but that was mentioned offhand so I don't know the name to armory and verify. The epic trinkets and the +5 tokens do still drop and it's very much worth farming still, the trinkets are really strong for all the classes.

Petrified, your probably thinking of the Archimonde's Hatred Reborn etc trinkets that occupy 1 of 2 legiondaries slots. The argus trinket occupies a seperate grouping in that sense, you can't stack the legendary trinket off argus with the epic trinket off argus, they share the same item set. So you could ideally wear the legendary trinket, + 2 legiondaries

Veiled argulite can't roll the legendary trinket off argus, that's a once a week across all difficulties roll. It's only tied to argus, I know someone who got it on their hunter recently, but that was mentioned offhand so I don't know the name to armory and verify. The epic trinkets and the +5 tokens do still drop and it's very much worth farming still, the trinkets are really strong for all the classes.

Petrified, your probably thinking of the Archimonde's Hatred Reborn etc trinkets that occupy 1 of 2 legiondaries slots. The argus trinket occupies a seperate grouping in that sense, you can't stack the legendary trinket off argus with the epic trinket off argus, they share the same item set. So you could ideally wear the legendary trinket, + 2 legiondaries

Appreciate the clarification, definitely worth leveling up the epic trinket just takes weeks of work and just waiting around for a legendary to replace it if you get lucky enough.

...The epic trinkets and the +5 tokens do still drop and it's very much worth farming still, the trinkets are really strong for all the classes...

Fully upgraded they give good primary stat but the proc is meh compared to other Antorus (and even some mythic Tomb of Sargeras) trinkets. I have a semi-upgraded Khaz'goroth's Courage on my paladin and the proc does very little overall damage. Still upgrading the agility version on my DH and rogue but so far I'm getting the same low total dps results from them.

I've found Seeping Scourgewing, Forgefiend's Fabricator, and Diima's Glacial Aegis all do excellent damage, depending on single or aoe situations.

Users who are viewing this thread