EU+US Legendaries

Cds

Grandfathered
So it's been a while since I've made a post about anything but now I wanna share my experiences from the paragon chests.. I may have been extremely lucky but I've now gotten two legendaries from the paragon boxes, one from the Valarjar rep and one from the Highmountain rep.

Sephuz
Dreamcatcher

I think they might've increased the drop rate of legendaries from these since I got both of these within the same month. I wanna hear what you guys have to say about this as well.

Legendaries will be ilvl 1000. For every 970 legendary u get, ur taking away the possibility of getting it as a 1000 with much more stats
oh shiet.. guess I'm fucked then.. good thing Ion is my dad so he can convert them into 1k ilvl when the time is right!

^^^^^^^
So just quit playing until 7.3, maybe wow will get fun then lol

Actually quite the opposite. Now would be a great time to just keep farming the chests. Loot isn't predetermined so it will generate as 7.3 loot come 7.3

So it's been a while since I've made a post about anything but now I wanna share my experiences from the paragon chests.. I may have been extremely lucky but I've now gotten two legendaries from the paragon boxes, one from the Valarjar rep and one from the Highmountain rep.

Sephuz
Dreamcatcher

I think they might've increased the drop rate of legendaries from these since I got both of these within the same month. I wanna hear what you guys have to say about this as well.

Nice socket

Save chests for 7.3

I've been stockpiling this stuff on my 101s and turned most of my focus on my 110s until 7.3 drops. When I do play my 101s it's mostly just farming simple stuff or wpvp. Come 7.3 I will wh*re myself out to anything that has a better than average chance to produce a legendary on the DK and hunter :D

It looks like I'm still the poorest twink
All my alts Combined got ~ 120k gold

Didn't get my joke lol, wow is boring for me atm, only thing I do is run around dal or org.
this is me too at the moment. half the time i log in now put a movie on at same time end up afking in dal and watching the movie,
wow just not the same as it used to be for me.
plus ive been stuck in side this house for ages now and im starting to get back on my feet so i think its time to put the mouse down and head out side. i think im goin to have a break, ill pop back in at 7.3 to see if its all good.

Users who are viewing this thread