Leg Enchant Confusion

So I have come across a couple links now where the best leg enchant for Hunter is Shadowleather Leg Armor, yet however the tooltip states it requires level 32. Does this mean I have to skill up Leatherworking as a lvl 20 high enough to do this myself versus looking on the AH for one? Thanks!

Just get panda LW level 1 and do the leg armor that gives you access too. 1 eternium thread and it stays if you drop LW.

The trainer is in the grummle bazaar, to save you searching forever for that ridiculous placement...

edit- primal reinforcement, no ilvl requirement i believe. The one you're on about you'd have to use on BoE i think and the ilvl is too high... you'll lose 1 crit using the one I said when you get bumped to 29 in BG from teh looks of the enchant list.

Which armor kit do I need to get?
Just get panda LW level 1 and do the leg armor that gives you access too. 1 eternium thread and it stays if you drop LW.

The trainer is in the grummle bazaar, to save you searching forever for that ridiculous placement...

edit- primal reinforcement, no ilvl requirement i believe. The one you're on about you'd have to use on BoE i think and the ilvl is too high... you'll lose 1 crit using the one I said when you get bumped to 29 in BG from teh looks of the enchant list.

Users who are viewing this thread