Leather helm for sale IL 28 - with speed

Gryffon

Veteran
Lemme know if you want it. Not super active, but I check this forum every once an awhile. I wont AH it or anything so Ill have it if you want it.

On Alliance-Quel'dorei - Mostly play my 20, Thegryph

Attachments

• WoWScrnShot_111620_203349.jpg
    WoWScrnShot_111620_203349.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 194
I've posted a ton of greens on the scryers/argent dawn AH's with similar stats at about 100-200g ea, and not many sell

For most classes, Harmonious is the type to look out for. it'll give ya versa/mastery/speed/socket if proc'd right.
Those types usually sell best, dropping as ya lose stats obviously

Speed + socket is the good stuff. It's a decent enough piece for starting out, but neck, cloak, wrist, rings and trinkets with speed + socket = big money items

With all the options to get a metagem socket on a helm, isn't a green in that slot kinduv a waste?

OT: I haven't tested at that level, but is Avoidance worth little? I realize it depends on the class.

Edit: I'm assuming there are helms available at 19/20 with a meta-socket. TBH, I hadn't looked closely.

Last edited:
Yes there are helms with Metas for 10+, and yes the meta outweighs a reg gem by a good amount if you're using either the +3% crit effect or the +stun resist situationally. Gotta remember that crit effect is 3% higher crit dmg, not +3 crit or +3% crit.

Avoidance is pretty trash all around for low lvl, it scales poorly and there's not a lot of high aoe dmg at those lvls.

Users who are viewing this thread