LearScape - Runescape private server

inphyy

Legend
logo.png

I present to you LearScape!

Due to a recent economy crash the owner has decided to reset the server!

But what does this mean to you?

• chance to hit the highscore board!
  • you are on equal ground with other players
  • and much much more!

Server Features :

• 20 slot ventrillo
  • all skills working
  • regular updates
  • helpful players
  • You will find plenty of helpful guides on the forum!
  • Working duel arena! (stakes ect)

The only thing we lack is players since the reset!

so come sign up with the link below and add dragonknight ingame, i will help you in anyway i can!

Click here to sign up!

pretty simple server, its practically just bonus rates, with a few added minigames and easy access for example if you look on your mage books teleports are free and customised , pk teleport list and monster teleport list ect

Ah ok. So do you get money by thieving? I'm downloading the client right now. Should be on in about 15 minutes.

well that might be a slight problem with your computer, happens with no one else, try the webclient its what i use

I did use the webclient. But there is a white screen that pops up and moves around. And I'm not sure if it's just me, or it's ment to be like that. But holy shit, it hurts my eyes and I'm not sure if it's still downloading or not.

thats new to me, it normally goes like that after you move the screen, but goes away after 2 secs

i have no idea whats going on, it works for all my friends and i use a mac and it even works for me :O

LearscapeCLientBug.jpg

Heres the thing that closes with it. This is as good as a screenshot i could get. It closes in less that a second. Help??

Users who are viewing this thread