League of Legends 39s

Brumble, Conka, and I are playing daily. Let us know! :)

Usernames:

Sphyrune

cônka

Druiddroid

What is up with people playing LoL? I have 3 friends who quitted WoW and they are now playing it, even trying to get me play it too. Is it that fun? :eek:

Well it's fun, it's not hard to understand, but .. LoL is a lot less addictive then WoW.

Stabbedurazz said:
IMO LoL is a better game because it doesn't attempt to kill your life.

Maybe, but I couldn't see myself play LoL 2 weeks straight without taking other game break. I guess it's just personal

Tooh87 said:
From what I hear if you were a fan of dota, you'd enjoy LoL. I personally don't.

DotA is more hardcore. HoN is very very similar to DotA from what I hear (I played DotA but not HoN). LoL is more of a catering game; noobs can play it. Much more laxed feel.

true, I remember doing somehow alright on LoL after only few games.

bankbeauty said:
true, I remember doing somehow alright on LoL after only few games.

It came very easily for me as well, but I put that on years of DotA playing (although I sucked bad at DotA).

Also, the matchmaking lets you play against noobs if you do poorly your first ~20 games.

Well there's always those who play rerolled account to play vs noobs haha

What are your average denies in LoL?

Sorry.. couldn't help but say it.. (HoN player)

Smiffy said:
What are your average denies in LoL?

Sorry.. couldn't help but say it.. (HoN player)

lulululuullul

LoL is so much more lax :p I just went 1-7 but my drunk ass won after we carried my ass hard

i'm pretty sure putting "39s" in the title doesnt give a free pass to post it here you horrible adult

Not being able to deny creeps and not having any usable items takes all the fun out imo. Much prefer HoN. However, having 1 idiot on your team in either of those games tends to ruin an hour of your life.

Quelfep said:
i'm pretty sure putting "39s" in the title doesnt give a free pass to post it here you horrible adult

Well, it was sure nice to hook up with Sub because he showed me Conka and Brumble played, and now we play together regularly. Just wondering if other 39s that know each other play LoL.

@Powerglove there are useable items. There's one that slows/damages an opponent (kind of like Dagon in DotA) and a few others that do buff/debuff effects.

And yes, one idiot changes the game completely. Usually in LoL it's just 20 minutes though

Users who are viewing this thread