Laughing Skull FTW- Brothers Till the End!

Hunnybunss

Legend
Video i have put together in the last month! LSFTW! Enjoy
<

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TN3kZDWU580&feature=youtu.be

Cute.

Generic song choice, but..

Salute to LSFTW, premading since our epic games so long ago, When I played for Guild Punishment and we where vindi rivals!

good to see you guys still play.

Matando

i want that 3 mins and 47 secs of my life back please...that was just footage of another lost chop thinking he can play mage and embarrassing himself beyond belief. On a side note, i think its pretty clear that either you have way to many RP macros OR you just made a bunch of commandless macros with no purpose other than filling up your action bars to make it look like you press more than 1-5 which according to your video you dont (seeing as you dont even use focus)

get a clue kid (big girls dont cry)

Lol makes me want to join.
<

Well done.

Thanks for the feedback everyone! In future planning to use a different editing system, windows movie maker is a pain,,,,
<

i want that 3 mins and 47 secs of my life back please...that was just footage of another lost chop thinking he can play mage and embarrassing himself beyond belief. On a side note, i think its pretty clear that either you have way to many RP macros OR you just made a bunch of commandless macros with no purpose other than filling up your action bars to make it look like you press more than 1-5 which according to your video you dont (seeing as you dont even use focus)

get a clue kid (big girls dont cry)

Sorry to get your panties in a wad

Your intro was sick to say the least, 8/10 music choice. Overall great video

Edit: forgot to say, can we get some of you lazy fucks to stop QQing and queue AB on holiday? Thanks.

Tonks <3

Sorry to say it Hb, but I agree with the bad song choice...

Other than that hats off to ya.

Great idea for the intro. Not bad editing, and I know how bad Windows Movie Maker can be.

I also enjoyed Behst Viper Buns @ GM.
<

Hope to see more great videos!

Users who are viewing this thread