Last Trump Card, Veteran Subscription

Magrain

Veteran
So i stopped paying for Blizzard ever since Cata, ofcourse i have grown to dislike what they did to the game with thier modernization of systems and killing basically the social aspect of things with the Introduction of LFR, RF etc.
But i never looked back, ofcourse untill the Shadow Lands twinking. Because i have grown tired of grinding as pure f2p. Yeah my lazy ass had enough. So gentlemen, im considering to pay 15$ and sell my soul to Bobby Satan himself to finish everything i have started.
First off, i need to know what should i keep track of and finish quickly in the span of 30 Days.
Already aware now that the Chronormu mechanic will certainly ease the TBC gearing and the Ghost Dragon Trink grind and Cata's shit engineering that is capped at 30 for pure f2p. So would love some heads up on what i should do when i pay the monthly sub and have actualy play-time.

The only things I would worry about doing while I have game time are getting my professions setup, (300 alch for the flask, whatever engineering levels you want/need,) stocking my bags with a healthy amount and variety of enchant scrolls for future upgrades, doing the same for gems, and farming green BoEs on a 24/25 while you can.

If my game time dropped today (which it actually does xd) the professions, enchants, and gems would be my utmost priority. Most of the other shit is more or less the same amount of pain with and without game time.

Here’s a short list to help based off input from others:

1. Bags for you and your bank. Deep Sea Bags are cheapest/largest bags currently.

2. Lots of gems for any combo you think you might use. JC is a pain as f2p.

3. Enchants, or at least the mats for them. Legion epics are a nightmare to attain for crystals, unless you’re a Void Elf.

4. AH gear. Hunt the AH for ilvl 28 green BOEs and epics as often as you can. Someone else may have accidentally acquired something you could farm all expansion and not get.

Others can probably add things I’ve missed, but these things will pay huge time dividends.

At this point, Vets cant do anything that F2Ps cant except join guilds/communities. So I guess do that?

And then take your to-do list you had on your F2P and go to the AH with it.

I was the exact same as OP but it turns out me just selling twink stuff and helping myself out on a high level basically yielded more way more than one subscription's worth of gold. If you don't want to pay to play this stuff its very possible and without a great deal of farming stuff that isn't relevant to your twink. If you are worried about time pressure(I was) you don't necessarily have to.

im disappointed this has nothing to do with the last of donald trump's card of subscribing to veterans

Users who are viewing this thread