Last minute grinds

Drimat

Veteran
Hey, running a warrior and looking for any items worth grinding out before 15th to get gf enchants on, so far i have:

2 x runeblade of baron rivendare
Sul'thraze
Ironfoe
Dragons call
3x Hatebringer
2x blackout truncheon
2 x claw of watcher
And the 2h mace from av vendor (just incase)

Currently grinding crow wing reaper.

I plan to grind some WoD dungeons tonight to try my luck on epic/socket gear

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

Maybe revenger? Still kind of sucks but upscaled it will give a slightly better proc. Same for the 1h axe in BRD and mace you might have gotten while farming dragons call... I'd put those low priority tho, likely epic WoD procs is better time spent.

I do feel like there's something missing from your list tho, hope there isnt or someone pops it up.

edit- oh, the 2h stun mace from strat live. Might not be your thing but it's fun and the proc gives str now again, more once upscaled i'd imagine.

https://www.wowhead.com/item=13393/malowns-slam

it aint 72... I can find out what it is on beta if you would like tho.

Hey, running a warrior and looking for any items worth grinding out before 15th to get gf enchants on, so far i have:

2 x runeblade of baron rivendare
Sul'thraze
Ironfoe
Dragons call
3x Hatebringer
2x blackout truncheon
2 x claw of watcher
And the 2h mace from av vendor (just incase)

Currently grinding crow wing reaper.

I plan to grind some WoD dungeons tonight to try my luck on epic/socket gear

Need also some of those rn.

Sadly I was lazy In terms of enchants, I never got Satyr on my neck, now I regret it. Will also have no weapon with crusader...

Maybe revenger? Still kind of sucks but upscaled it will give a slightly better proc. Same for the 1h axe in BRD and mace you might have gotten while farming dragons call... I'd put those low priority tho, likely epic WoD procs is better time spent.

I do feel like there's something missing from your list tho, hope there isnt or someone pops it up.

edit- oh, the 2h stun mace from strat live. Might not be your thing but it's fun and the proc gives str now again, more once upscaled i'd imagine.

https://www.wowhead.com/item=13393/malowns-slam

it aint 72... I can find out what it is on beta if you would like tho.
Will have a look at those, not sure if the av vendor scale but 2h mace has stun affect too

I dont think anything from the AV guy was scaling at the moment... but doesnt mean they wont fix that later.
Thought that might be the case but bought that, the shield and two rings incase they scale up.

Just looking at revenger on wowhead. Agil sword with 160 life steal, would a str based lifesteal weapon not be better or they not as high a life steal?

I just noted it purely on the proc, it gets a bit better. Looking at live on a 20, the proc is 56 for the axe and mace and 89 for revenger... none of them are great. Not sure what they are on PTR but it's not gonna be spectacular.

Just possibly never available again, that's all. Pretty sure anything dungeon-epic is going to be a better output.

I just noted it purely on the proc, it gets a bit better. Looking at live on a 20, the proc is 56 for the axe and mace and 89 for revenger... none of them are great. Not sure what they are on PTR but it's not gonna be spectacular.

Just possibly never available again, that's all. Pretty sure anything dungeon-epic is going to be a better output.
Ah okay, might try get it if i can but one i got two crow wings im gunna focus on wod dungs for now

Work made me take next week off so I now have all weekend and monday to get a few things done. Still gotta spam the heck out of the wotlk dungeons to finish my rogue then idk enchant stuff since blizzard has completely ignored my feedback on enchants still having the 50ilvl limit.

Work made me take next week off so I now have all weekend and monday to get a few things done. Still gotta spam the heck out of the wotlk dungeons to finish my rogue then idk enchant stuff since blizzard has completely ignored my feedback on enchants still having the 50ilvl limit.
Ah nice, what you farming for from wotlk dungs? Barely done any wotlk on my 20 so far

the epic gear from toc and stuff, idk what I am going to do with my 20's, I might try for some wod warforges on my priest but they are rng so I might not worry about it.

the epic gear from toc and stuff, idk what I am going to do with my 20's, I might try for some wod warforges on my priest but they are rng so I might not worry about it.
Oh for 29 i assume. Did quite a bit of toc on my 29 shammy, havent done any toc on my mage

Ya, in PvE at least. I'll check again but that's what I soloed most of ZF with on my fury warr. Only most cuz it took so long i got bored... Like using the arms artifact to solo it on live cuz the trolls all flee, except I didnt need them to with crusader heals.

edit- it's 25 str at 20 outside BG, dont believe it stacks using two of them. I got some screenie grabs ill post too.

Here:
e5hzF1v.png

and the axe from BRD on the PTR:
4UuUyOr.png

Last edited:
As a F2P 20 - I was farming time-walking tokens and Mark of Honor - then realized there are no vendor Strength gems besides the chance of one from the Northrend Fishing daily quest or taking up Outlands or Northrend Jewel crafting as a F2P. So that's not going be ready for the 15th.

Still debating replacing my 'Rune of the Fallen Crusader' on Runeblade of Baron Rivendare for my Unholy DK with Crusader that I have ready on a scroll. Some DKs on Beta saying the Fallen Crusader is slightly better with the ilvl than the Crusader.

Also farming a few WotLK, Legion and Outland dungeon items I still haven't not seen dropped for my toons.

Users who are viewing this thread