Landslide or DS 4 rogue

Biss

Veteran
was testing out both on my sub rogue and was wondering what you guys thought was better, landslide or dancing steel or one on each.

ive used double ds and double landslide and I can say for sub I would take dancing steel. it almost always double procs in openers compared to double landslide where I would rarely get 1 proc in my opener. landslide is a lot more ap but just didnt seem to proc when I needed it to, your experience with it might be different though.
Landslide for outlaw, ds for sub

Dancing Steel procs off of poisons (this could be all nature damage sources but I'm not sure) and heal ticks (though not leech) as well as autos and melee abilities.

Landslide seems to be limited to proccing off of physical damage only.
This is a good explanation as to why landslide is only really the best when it comes to outlaw

Could also opt for dual Potency for straight stat. Then it becomes a debate of uptime versus potency, and thus Haste becomes an important factor.

If a Haste boost is enough to incite an extra Landslide proc, it could be possible that with trinket/meta gem procs the added chance to proc Landslide would give it the reliability it needs to succeed.

How about this for an avenue of thought? For dual Potency, prioritise Versatility and Crit, as you cannot benefit from an increase in proc chance through Haste.

For Dancing Steel, aim for max overall stats as uptime is reliable enough regardless.

For Landslide, go for Haste to ensure reliability in the most powerful buff available.

I personally am not a huge fan of landslide. PPM seems horrible from my testing. I'd suggest 2x dancing steel

Users who are viewing this thread