"lances" at level 29

Anonymous

Hey everybody,

Would there be any way to get a Horde Lance (or Alliance/argent) on a level 29? It seems like not, but you never know, some players find a way to get around a lot of things.

I looked at maybe using the Glyph of weapon master, but I dont think there's any shout at this level, even though the glyph requires only lvl 25. So, that's not gonna work.

Note, I know it would be an optimal weapon, but i dont really mind, it'd look really cool on my Gnome warrior :p

All lances have a level requirement of 65. You could pick them up by the racks at the Argent Tournament grounds at any level, but you'll need to be 65 to equip. Also it's worth noting that glyph of the weaponmaster only works with weapons your level can equip. So a fresh 50 with battle cry wouldn't be able to copy the appearence of a level 80 weapon off the auction house.

Okay thanks. Well, I guess my only option is to play in a higher level bracket. Hmm, well, I was planning on leveling an allied race for the heritage armour. I guess I could stay for a while in one of those bracket, to see how active it is.

Still, if anybody has a hell of a hack for this to happen at 29, let us know. But you confirmed my doubts, probably not possible.

All lances have a level requirement of 65. You could pick them up by the racks at the Argent Tournament grounds at any level, but you'll need to be 65 to equip. Also it's worth noting that glyph of the weaponmaster only works with weapons your level can equip. So a fresh 50 with battle cry wouldn't be able to copy the appearence of a level 80 weapon off the auction house.

As far as I know Battle Cry has always worked with things you can't equip, however not with items without stats.

might have been possible when boas could be tmogged and sent in the mail with a wish and a prayer(and some $$ for some reason) in hopes the tmog stuck. i still have a staff on my 29 priest with medusoid staff tmog. good times

Glyph of the weaponmaster is nuts. My wording in my initial post (didn't realize I wasn't signed in lol) was kinda iffy about the level requirement, so to give a more understandable scope of the glyph I took some screenshots of what is definitely possible with it.

In prot spec (the most fun one for battlemaster) you can use fishing poles, ranged hunter weapons, darkmoon foam sword, alliance lance, noblegarden flowers, brewfest steins, the fire extinguisher from northrend and engineering tools. I believe the only weapons not usable are two handed axes, swords etc. wands and thrown weapons that float around the AH every now and then.
WoWScrnShot_042618_114432.jpg
WoWScrnShot_042618_114533.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread