US L1 PvE Raid #2!

Bóóbóókit

Grandfathered
This raid is planned for Sunday, July 17th, 2016 at 12:15 PM Pacific standard time.

The progression will be in the following order:

1. Morbidius the Tomb Guardian (Duskwood), 25 Elite
MORBIDIUS!!!!!!!.jpg
-3,940 Health, Abilities: Mortal Strike
Looking for a cleaner kill here where we're not wiping and running back.

2. Morbent Fel (Duskwood), 25 Elite
Morbent Fel.jpg
-1,633 Health, Abilities: Presence of Death (AoE Fear), Touch of Death (Drain Life), and Unholy Shield

Morbent's shield greatly reduces damage against him. Regular players do a quest to gain an item that strips his shield, but at L1 we'll have to grind through it. This boss will be the most "raid" like of any encounter. Getting to him requires entering a cave in the Raven hill cemetery and clearing through trash mobs to find him in the catacombs. One section of the trash clear is even a gauntlet!

All level 1 Twinks are welcome to participate and the only qualification is full BoA (except rings). BYOC (Bring your own consumables) tents provided. This is an Alliance raid, but cross-faction participation is welcome. If you bring a Hordie, DO NOT flag yourself or attempt to attack other flagged raid members. This will badly mess up the raid (Feel free to duel).

ROSTER:

Sign up with battletag and ask questions below. The roster will be updated on this post

TANKs(2):

Stammers-Alliance Warrior
(XTwinkie-Alliance Hunter)

HEALS(1):

Dressings-Alliance Warrior

DPS(6):

Xtwink-Alliance Rogue
Bosstwink-Alliance Rogue
Shiny Hero-Alliance Priest
Nowoneltrone-Alliance Rogue
Twinkyxlol-Ally Hunter
Jonnes-Alliance Rogue*

*tentative
() Available Alternate

Last edited:
17th I'm free. I can bring stammers to OT, or my rogue for dps.

Bring Stammers, we'll be dealing with lots of adds. I'll pencil u in.

Reminder: This raid is tomorrow 7-17-16, 12:15 Pacific. Invites go out at 12:15, rally point will be in southern Elwynn, south of GS. Vent server provided. Hope to see everyone that signed up there!

Welcome aboard Twinkiexlol, Ally Worgen Hunter

Users who are viewing this thread