Kul Tiran Master Race | Haymaker LOL Montage

awesome vid, dude!
try kul tiran marksman hunter or elemental shaman in party sync, more punts 4TW.

Omg, i want to make a Kul tiran, didn't know that part that you knock back someone... o_O

This and others like it inspired me to make my own. I'm lazy so I haven't geared it yet, but here's what the future highlights will look like. C'ya'll out in eots eventually!

and for those too young to get the reference

Resources:

https://wow-translator.net/

#showtooltip haymaker
/script local hm="haymaker";if GetSpellCooldown(hm)==0 and IsSpellInRange(hm, "target")==1 then SendChatMessage("YOUR MESSAGE,"yell") end
/cast haymaker

Last edited:
OMG EL KABONG!!!

Thats a blast from the past. :OMEGALUL:

I must have my very own Elkabong. Cept that looks like elka bong and that's weird.

edit- ermergerd and the name's taken. Or maybe it just cant say bong...

Last edited:
you can't make a char with bong in the name.
b is one of the letters you can't translate to horde either.

..as i think of it, unsubbed accts can't yell so i'll have to change that to just say

Last edited:
Yeah, I went another way. My journey has begun!

Gw9Xptb.gif

Not gonna go crazy gearing tho, 2 days left in the sub and I'm sooooo burned out. Fist wep outlaw might be fun tho. :ez:

edit- dammit, imgur keeps turning my gif into a video... cowards!

Last edited:
I spent the hour and got the rogue to 20, gonna pause on that cuz I dont feel like grinding out the gear. That time's better spent hopefully getting lucky on farming BoE drops for him instead before the sub runs out. I'll just mail chants/gems.

So instead I'll do an SMF warrior! I can mog fist weapons and pummel them with punches before the kabong off a cliff!

Plus I can gear those in like 5 hours now, less if really lucky. Plus best spec. ;)

edit- although I wanna do a little One Punch theme and that's a lot harder to manage with plate lol.

Kind of a necro (almost a year omg) but finally ran my SMF Kabong warrior the other night, luckily got EotS, only managed 2 knockoffs but totally worth it. Even with crusader being busted I still got jacked by the horde team, but it helped.

My reason for necro is, what class/spec/gear combo would offer the most opportunity for knockbacks? Kul Tiran only, of course.

Not really concerned too much with viability, mostly just tossing peeps off cliffs and out of position. Just for fun. Lower cooldown the better, 2.5 mins on Haymaker is an eternity... need some for the interim. Thanks!

Threw this guy together in a few hours last year before I moved on, not looking to maximize anything just have fun. :Troll:

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/akama/Kabông

I didnt wanna go there.... yet. Thank you for being honest tho, good man.

I'd love to say save it for a time when they aren't broken OP to do it with one, but when's that ever gonna happen? :NotLikeThis:

edit- saw jadefire say somewhere that BM monk has a throw, so that's one option. Not in the know on abilities anymore myself.

Kind of a necro (almost a year omg) but finally ran my SMF Kabong warrior the other night, luckily got EotS, only managed 2 knockoffs but totally worth it. Even with crusader being busted I still got jacked by the horde team, but it helped.

My reason for necro is, what class/spec/gear combo would offer the most opportunity for knockbacks? Kul Tiran only, of course.

Not really concerned too much with viability, mostly just tossing peeps off cliffs and out of position. Just for fun. Lower cooldown the better, 2.5 mins on Haymaker is an eternity... need some for the interim. Thanks!

Threw this guy together in a few hours last year before I moved on, not looking to maximize anything just have fun. :Troll:

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/akama/Kabông
Druid. Stealth into knock.

This video is a classic. There’s just something so funny about being smacked off the LM or mid in EotS.

Monk sweep kick stun into a KT punch would be a cool move.

I never grow tired of laughing when someone gets knocked off a cliff :D

Users who are viewing this thread