Kul Tiran Druids = Insane FC?

bluntcrumb

Veteran
I could just be thinking this is a lot better in my head than it really will end up being, but their racial seems really good in general " Brush It Off (Passive) - Increases Versatility by 1%. When you take damage, heal for 2% of that amount over 4 sec." on top of druids being able to spam heal through mass amounts of damage this seems like a nice lil cherry to add to that cake. The extra 1% vers seems pretty good in general considering most people seem to stack it as much as they can in this bracket.

They get a stun too which is pretty nice as most classes in this bracket dont have one yet " Haymaker (Active) - Wind up, then unleash your might upon your foe, dealing 20 Physical damage, stunning for 3 sec, and knocking them back substantially. 2.5 minute cooldown".

Mind you that the knockback wasn't working on PvP in the PTR - which is likely intended.

I was able to get the knockback working in duels last I tried it on the PTR, but I don't know about instanced PvP

I was able to get the knockback working in duels last I tried it on the PTR, but I don't know about instanced PvP

How was the damage?

No matter what ppl say.. that 1%vers and that HoT is gonna make a difference.. at least on the alliance side, thats gonna be the new meta FC in 10-19, I have no doubt about that
It's not going to make a difference. Worgen is heads above Kul'tiran still for FCs. The racial heals for like 7-14 depending on how much dmg you take. I've ran into stockades pulling the entire hallway and healed for 1,5 mins straight and it was 1,9% of my total healing. You won't ever take that above worg sprint which gives you 40% movement speed for 10 seconds especially not in 19s where no1 has a mount so the extra speed makes you even more broken.

Depending on the meta, they could be best for alliance in wargames. However, in pugs and majority of situations in the meta for wargames right now, I do not see kultirans being better than worgen. The 40% speed racial has too much versatility for how the meta is played, especially in pugs.

No one has mentioned that this is in the 19s thread? Where Allied Races aren't allowed.
thats gonna be the new meta FC in 10-19
Read before you reply
[doublepost=1552079106,1552079045][/doublepost]
Depending on the meta, they could be best for alliance in wargames. However, in pugs and majority of situations in the meta for wargames right now, I do not see kultirans being better than worgen. The 40% speed racial has too much versatility for how the meta is played, especially in pugs.
Even in wargames you'd pick worg sprint. The 1% versa and the weak HoT racial is dogshit unless they buff it hard and then it might be worth, but it would need a fairly decent buff.

Users who are viewing this thread