KoS(Kill on Sight)

Nocontest

Don't try to run. You'll only die tired!
Okay, lets be honest here. Not everyone follows objectives or follows the BG rule of, kill healers 1st. I'll be the first to say, i don't always go for healers 1st. If i can burst down a "good" sPriest or Boomy before they dot up the whole team, i try it. But most of the time I go for healers or FCs, if they have enough stacks on them 1st. I have been detoured by going for people that are on my Btag list or "name brand" players just to give them a little grief :p So is there any person or class that you guys KoS?

Okay, lets be honest here. Not everyone follows objectives or follows the BG rule of, kill healers 1st. I'll be the first to say, i don't always go for healers 1st. If i can burst down a "good" sPriest or Boomy before they dot up the whole team, i try it. But most of the time I go for healers or FCs, if they have enough stacks on them 1st. I have been detoured by going for people that are on my Btag list or "name brand" players just to give them a little grief :p So is there any person or class that you guys KoS?

You aimed shot me 87 times in one wsg.

Rogues and ferals :) if I cant kill them I at least try to keep them in combat when they're out of stealth with holy shock / judgement
\

I aim to be the KoS target!
If people are after me, that means they are not after my team!! I have had 3-5 people chase me half way across the map while our FC capped during a tie game with mere seconds to spare! That strat is golden!
People let their rage and hatred cloud their judgment.

/cheers

Being targeted as a non-healer can be flattering, especially when it happens moments before a match ends. It means you've made an impression.

I tend to go right for the healer, unless my team's healer needs a peel. One exception is a 29 BM, where I try to destroy the shield as quickly as possible.

If people are after me, that means they are not after my team!! I have had 3-5 people chase me half way across the map while our FC capped during a tie game with mere seconds to spare! That strat is golden!

yeah i can feel this, many times i've had half a team attack me in their base while they lost the game.

so i don't mind when people try to farm me if it means we win... and people do often try to farm me #everydayimstrugglin

KoS: Healers, FC Druids
Run From: Shadow Priests, Holy Paladins

That said, I am almost exclusively objective-oriented, geared/specced for mobility, and consider myself more of a utility player...concentrating on cc, snares, and peels.
To reiterate what has been said previously: I am also okay with distracting/kiting multiple players for a flag cap or win.

Last edited by a moderator:
KoS: Healers, FC Druids
Run From: Shadow Priests, Holy Paladins

That said, I am geared for mobility and consider myself more of a utility player...concentrating on cc, snares, and peels.
To reiterate what was said previously: I am also okay with distracting/kiting multiple players for a flag cap or win.
This said....Nocontest and I are Og's.

I attempt to KoS anything within 25 yards by spamming target nearest enemy and spamming the rend key

I always go for bigdog and some other spriest that's been playing since 24s can think of his name right now

^You probably mean Toughtokill that belf spriest him and the undead one have been around a long time I used to solo them on f2p hunter when pet silence was a thing.

Users who are viewing this thread