killing the bracket before its even alive

Ive been playing both sides of the 20 bracket in the past few days. ive seen alliance tend to dominate (id say because of the gear imbalance but idk) to the point that they just gy farm most of the game. With the retarded new gys, this leaves horde no choice but to whine and get farmed...ive watched tons of horde afk out after getting frustrated with it.

Im not saying never gy farm, but if youre playing alliance and youre not a mouthbreather, tell people to play objectively. I like this bracket so far, and I dont want to see it die down because all the kids reroll alliance and nobody goes horde.

Also hunters stop s keying <3

Ya, I feel like I am killing the bracket and i have only been playing 3-4 days. I am a lev 24 twink hunter and I usually go something like 30-2 with capping all the flags, its easy.

I have spawn camped quite a bit over the past few days and it gets boring so I just try to end the games quicker lately.

i had one horde the other day go literally 0-34(while still trying to play and move at spawn). its funny, but it will kill the bracket.

I think the change cant be made from the players themselves, because people will do what they do. I think the change has to come from the game itself, how about some spawn protection or something. it doesnt really make sense to spawn on a weird little hill, why not give them an enclosure or somethin.

bunny771 said:
I think the change cant be made from the players themselves, because people will do what they do.

very true man. and i wont tell you not to play your char, but as far as 24 twinks go in this bracket i think hunters are hurting it the most lol. i think if people roll 24s (and they will) they should avoid pallys and hunters just because of the sheer derp factor. But again, people will always want to roll the absolute easiest class to win with.

Any chance your hunters named Nooblet or something?

I am not Nooblet.

Paladins are OP even against me. I cant kill a level 24 prot paladin with 2400 hp, or if I do it took like a minute. Paladins are probably the most OP, which is going to be my next toon after my hunter lol

leotseddap said:
Such nice words... and playing a 24 hunter in a bracket full with trial people....

Don't hate the players, hate the game. If the game is broken and I am exploiting its faults, dont blame me.

bunny771 said:
Paladins are probably the most OP, which is going to be my next toon after my hunter lol

sorry but people like you are the reason this bracket is fucked

*edit* well, f2p twinks that is. i bet in a few months this bracket is mostly 24 twinks and trials herping and derping across midfield

Subpar said:
sorry but people like you are the reason this bracket is fucked

You are blaming the player, rather than how the brackets are formed? Why not just give Level 20 its own bracket? Wouldnt that make more sense than insulting me?

bunny771 said:
You are blaming the player, rather than how the brackets are formed? Why not just give Level 20 its own bracket? Wouldnt that make more sense than insulting me?

Im blaming you because thats how it works. You know that what youre playing takes close to 0 skill, but you enjoy facerolling through groups of undergeared players.

Dont get me wrong, thats fun every once in a while. And Im sure you are a lovely human being. But youre choosing to play in a way thats killing this bracket for everyone that enjoys it. It makes no sense to give 20 its own bracket, and convincing Blizz to do that is 100000000x harder than just not playing ezmode

bunny771 said:

the fact that you already mentioned that you gy-camped and would reroll prot pala because it is more op than hunter is a very good reason to hate the player.

Killing shit and backpeddling might be how others play as level 24 hunters. But I want to dominate the bracket. i want to be able(without a healer) to go like 55-0 KBs every game. I am not at that point, but I am getting there.

I am becoming better and better and to say i have no skill before you even seen me play is silly.

Too bad i dont play 20s, or i would camp this scrub hunter till he afks. i hope you all in 20s make him a priority.

edit: i might just make a 24 hunter just to shit on the players that think they are good rolling over the 20s.

I tend to not see the alliance domination. I dunno why. Currently at 7win 3lose horde, I dunno, probably not enough game to say something right, but I dunno

bunny771 said:
Killing shit and backpeddling might be how others play as level 24 hunters. But I want to dominate the bracket. i want to be able(without a healer) to go like 55-0 KBs every game. I am not at that point, but I am getting there.

I am becoming better and better and to say i have no skill before you even seen me play is silly.

This is sad.

Well, I play a disc priest 24, not enchanted, having fun, not raping f2p so it's cool.

Users who are viewing this thread