Kickstarting a F2P account

Crystalpall

the F2P PvEr
Hi guys!

@Celax wrecked his account lately, and that prompted me to continue working on a guide I started long long long time ago and it just sat on my hard drive somewhere. It was originally meant to be a 0 to 2000 achievement points guide to kinda get people going, but when making it I found out you can't just make a guide, because so many achievements are dependant on world events, on events that happen in bgs etc. The ones that can be done consistently like win a duel or get a haircut are in the guide, as well as other ones, but this time it's more of a get 20 quickly, then go through first DMF and explore the world while doing other stuff that makes it a little more efficient. Just kickstart your account, move your butt, do stuff and get hooked on getting those goals done!

if you want to get achievements on F2P, you can't follow one route and get all of them efficiently, sadly, but you can look at armories of people like Babydoll or Tenshin and get whatever they have. That's how I did it, anyways.

Here's the guide

If you have any suggestions, want to add more tips, thought of something that I didn't or just want to throw some feedback, comments are yours!

Also, the guide is alliance only, because screw horde.

Is there still any way to enter higher level dungeons/raids?

Or creating DKs?
The only way you can enter higher level dungeons is during Holiday Events.

You can still create DKs on Moon Guard US, but you cannot log on them and they are marked as (Inactive).

Users who are viewing this thread