Kept logged on via bnet

The bnet login is something from blizzard and I don't think that that can be changed by the staff here

As Rusks mentioned, we are not able to do this, simply because we arent storing your passwords, "Normal users" that arent logging in with their battle.net accounts are able to do so because we are storing an encrypted version of their password so it has something to check up against. But we simply arent storing any of your battle.net information what so ever =/ So I am sorry to say we arent able to do so. What you can do is login with your regular account and press "Stay logged in" this will still be the same account as you are currently using with the same amount of posts and what not and you will always be logged in.

The email you will have to login with @Junoo would be a***@hotmail.co.uk and if you need help with your password send me a PM and we can make you a new one. I hope this helps you all

Best regards Shamatix

Reactions: Vor
Shamatix, thx for reply.
I asked cause Wowhead somehow allow user to stay logged via bnet account. Maybe via connected bnet account to previous local wowhead account, i can't remember now, but it works.

If thats how they do it, it's the same way we are doing it, you can currently log in with your bnet account or your regular account, just logon once with your regular account and tick it "Stay logged in". For example http://i.imgur.com/vCu25ov.png my own battle.net account is associated to this accuont which I can see if I go under my "External accounts" :) So I have 2 ways of logging in to the same account, through battle.net and through my Email and password :p

Reactions: Vor
As Rusks mentioned, we are not able to do this, simply because we arent storing your passwords, "Normal users" that arent logging in with their battle.net accounts are able to do so because we are storing an encrypted version of their password so it has something to check up against. But we simply arent storing any of your battle.net information what so ever =/ So I am sorry to say we arent able to do so. What you can do is login with your regular account and press "Stay logged in" this will still be the same account as you are currently using with the same amount of posts and what not and you will always be logged in.

The email you will have to login with @Junoo would be a***@hotmail.co.uk and if you need help with your password send me a PM and we can make you a new one. I hope this helps you all

Best regards Shamatix
Thanks bud

Users who are viewing this thread