Keller's Girdle: An Investigation

I've only seen Requires Lvl. 18 (IL23). I have personally never seen a 19 version.

There are several threads explaining how specific BoEs will always be a certain level requirement but still scale their item level up by a certain amount, such as Magefist Gauntlets or Mindthrust Bracers.

yeah, I did some more digging and couldn’t say a lv 19 anywhere. The guide I’ve been following for my mage has a few listed to get at a certain item level like mindthrust. I’ll keep an eye out for that thread, thanks for the help!

It can be either level 15/ilevel 23, level 18/ilevel 23, or level 20/ilevel 28 (and higher). The level 18 version is the old unscaled one, you can still find it pretty easily farming world chests. The level 15 and 20 versions are the new scaled ones.

World drop boes scale to every 5 levels, quest and dungeon drops scale exactly to your level.
Neat. I’m pretty new to twinking, so I haven’t Looked inTo how scaling works to much. Thanks for the info though, that’s actually really helpful

Users who are viewing this thread