Katt Williams Gets MMAed by 12-Year-Old "Kid"

So cat Williams assaulted a minor? On school property? I don't think it matters that he got it handed to him, he should be expecting a court case...why was he there in the first place? There are so many questions this video doesn't answer, at this point it seems some-what impractical, especially when your only hearing it from world star (I think), makes me think it might not be confirmed.

Can we stop changing the kids age?
I first saw he was 14 on rant bid
Then in 7th grade on a post
Now 12 on a title?

Kid looks like his over 15

Now 12 on a title?

Yeah, but if they make his age somewhere around 5 or 6, it would sound even MORE insane!

Now 12 on a title?

The story seems to be that he's in 7th grade. Now, unless that boy had been held back for a few years, it's safe to say he's 12, going on 13-years-old. I knew a big kid like this mafucka, in the middle school I attended. Name was Max Skarman. He was a good ol boy with a full beard who stood every bit of 6 feet, and could bench a fuucking truck.

Whataya have to say about that, Mr. "Turtle"?

The story seems to be that he's in 7th grade. Now, unless that boy had been held back for a few years, it's safe to say he's 12, going on 13-years-old. I knew a big kid like this mafucka, in the middle school I attended. Name was Max Skarman. He was a good ol boy with a full beard who stood every bit of 6 feet, and could bench a fuucking truck.

Whataya have to say about that, Mr. "Turtle"?

Had a buddy like that too. 6ft tall and full beard in 7th grade.

Here I am, 13 years later, waiting for my beard to stop growing in patchy.

So cat Williams assaulted a minor? On school property? I don't think it matters that he got it handed to him, he should be expecting a court case...why was he there in the first place? There are so many questions this video doesn't answer, at this point it seems some-what impractical, especially when your only hearing it from world star (I think), makes me think it might not be confirmed.
He was playing soccer with them when things escalated from there with the kid there is a full video but you cant see what's going on for the kid to trigger katt. But i would assume it was something big to spark that.

The kid was 17...

According to TMZ, the kid is 12. According to BET, the kid is 17. When you check the comments of the BET article, people are saying he's a middle school student. I honestly don't know what to believe at this point, but I'm beginning to believe the gentleman was 17. I don't think he got held back that many years, though. Then again, a lot of dudes in the NFL combine are reading at a 6th grade level or some shit, so this shouldn't surprise me. One thing is for sure: this is a wacky story.

Thank you, Katt Williams, and thank you, black community.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread