US Jwl's Community WSG Tournement.

Jwlx

Grandfathered
Aloha, Valued member of the xpoff community.
I am going to keep this thread as simplistic as I can.

I hereby announce the official, unofficial thread regarding the potential 19 twink Warsong Gulch 10v10 Wargame event that I plan on hosting. This is my very first contribution to the 19 bracket, and I hope we all manage to have a great time with it.
As a returning player, I am more than sure that the majority of you are unfamiliar with how I run things, so lets get started:

Venue: Warsong Gulch
Date: TBA
Prize pool: 200,000 Gold (and growing)
Server: Bleeding Hollow
Faction: Horde
Rules: Standard tourney code. 1 Designated flag carrier, 3 healers & 6 DPS per team.

Team composition is 100% in my favor. I will make the teams as symmetrical as I can, from a non-biased stand point. Teams may or may not be complete mirror comps. If not, they will have similar counters. To ensure that teams are fair, I would like a reputable member of the 19 twink community to help me forge both sides.

Toxic players are absolutely NOT participating! Anyone who has been in <Experience Eliminator> should know that I do not tolerate said behavior.

Skill/gear is no variable in this event! This is just to promote fun, in a non hostile environment. With that said, anyone with a good head on their shoulders is an eligible participant.

Thank you for your time. If interested in participating, please add Jwl#11487, and/or send in-game mail to Jwlxx-BleedingHollow mentioning your class/spec.

More info coming soon.

200k is 40$, split between 10 members. That's 4$.

You might aswell not have a prizepool at all mate.

the formatting of that post kills it lol, Maby if u also include dominos pizza vouchers in the prize pool or subway even because of all the obesity and stuff.

Why do you guys have to come here with negativity? The dude is taking his own gold and hosting a wargame for people to play in. He does not have to do any of this, but he is choosing to. Personally, I find this thread to be awesome considering most players in the 10-19 bracket prefer to play in Warsong Gulch other than arenas.

Jwl, i'm here to help man. If you need any help with times, dates, etc. i'm here.

So is this a tournament where various full rosters enter? Or do 20 people sign up and are split into teams?
Jwl informed me that 20 people sign up and he will pick teams that he believes are fair. He also informed me that he will not put certain people on the same team if it means the one team will have a clear advantage. He wants this fair.

basically its a plebmade that caters to shit players with teams "balanced" by an inexperienced player

200kg is the prize pool as of now. At least its a contribution. I don't see anyone else trying to improve the twink community. All I've noticed since Ive returned are egotistical players. The entire point of this is for FUN. I'm not catering to any certain audience, I just want everyone to be able to participate in some games without worrying about toxic players for once.

I'm trying to do something nice (that I do not have to do) and people still find a way to be jerks about it. Now I remember why I quit.

Thank you for hosting/contributing to the event Jwl, Im looking forward to it!

Users who are viewing this thread