EU+US Just.... Why...

Zenjie

Grandfathered
WoWScrnShot_121716_231801.jpg
Tfw you were in the que for 90+ minutes to get this...

Boo Hoo, you lost 1 game :(. AB is about the only bg alli does well in the bracket. Try queing for AV, Eots or wsg, the majority of the time horde will dominate. You are always going to get fotm rerollers on both sides especially since exp on and off are merged.

Something you can try is queing a toon on both factions and taking whichever pop you get first, and if you still dont like the que times just dont que.

@Tweakedirl LOL

Boo Hoo, you lost 1 game :(. AB is about the only bg alli does well in the bracket. Try queing for AV, Eots or wsg, the majority of the time horde will dominate. You are always going to get fotm rerollers on both sides especially since exp on and off are merged.

Something you can try is queing a toon on both factions and taking whichever pop you get first, and if you still dont like the que times just dont que.

@Tweakedirl LOL
I know that i just created this thread since i was salty at the time getting absolutely destroyed by a boat load of surv hunters im over it now. But just the salt that i got at the time gave me the pretty idiotic idea of making this thread

Users who are viewing this thread