Just saw this on the auction....

FrozenWill

Legend
I saw a green lens on the auction with 9 stamina but no other stats on it at all. Also, the item just read [green lens]. Is that some glitch or something.

Edit: I'll probably buy it and see what happens,right now it's a lil too high for one of my toons seing as how I'm on a vet acc but I'll talk to the seller and try to buy it to see :)

Ikr, will let ya know, just gotta hear back from the seller

These are old lenses that were given by GMs to guild banks that were once hacked. Since they couldn't put the exact stats on random enchanted lenses, there was a period of time when they would "recover" a random stat item that gave no random stats. Those lenses would only give the original +10 stam (pre wod).

You could get the item, open a ticket, and possibly talk a GM to giving u the stats you desire, but it's a long shot.

I still have a level 60 ring with 0 stats and level 53 boots with 0 stats but it's enchanted lol

I saw a green lens on the auction with 9 stamina but no other stats on it at all. Also, the item just read [green lens]. Is that some glitch or something.

Edit: I'll probably buy it and see what happens,right now it's a lil too high for one of my toons seing as how I'm on a vet acc but I'll talk to the seller and try to buy it to see :)

I was poking around the other day and on one of my bank alts, I found a green lens of stamina. It's +34 stamina.... Is that worth anything anymore?

I was poking around the other day and on one of my bank alts, I found a green lens of stamina. It's +34 stamina.... Is that worth anything anymore?

That's insane, I'm sure it's worth a lot but idk much about green lenses lol that's a lot of stamina tho

Users who are viewing this thread