Just Gonna Leave This Here

Meancritz

keep it lowkey, you're welcome
WoWScrnShot_120320_162618.jpg

For some reason he wasnt rare to my level 10... was a star on the map but no silver portrait and was unable to loot it. :(

edit- and no, i havent killed it already today. That's how it acted, but havent even been on that toon for like a month.

Wasn't rare for me and it was the first time i've killed it in a month or so. Dropped nothing
If you've EVER killed that specific Rare in WoD, you will NEVER get the loot again. They're a one and done for that type of Rare (not the old Level 100 Daily areas).

It is tho. The other bramble king is in a normal leveling area way over by the ally garrison, this one is on socrathars rise near the flightpath. Demidos that drops the AGI neck is only a couple hundred yards away....
I didn't realize that, my fault.

Well, the alternative is to genocide the entire population of Shadowglen Spitters. I killed about 1500 or so yesterday, didn't drop the staff but I dropped a bunch of ilvl 24 green BoE's and also a rare blue BoE bow from the draeneis that engage in combat with the spitters I think. Gotta keep trying I guess..

Edit: The staff is a 0.04% drop rate and "The Bear and the Lady Fair" quest item is a 0.01%. Guess which one I dropped? kek

Well, the alternative is to genocide the entire population of Shadowglen Spitters. I killed about 1500 or so yesterday, didn't drop the staff but I dropped a bunch of ilvl 24 green BoE's and also a rare blue BoE bow from the draeneis that engage in combat with the spitters I think. Gotta keep trying I guess..

Edit: The staff is a 0.04% drop rate and "The Bear and the Lady Fair" quest item is a 0.01%. Guess which one I dropped? kek
I also received the bear and lady through farming(got it nearly instantly), did not receive staff from fili. Got a pair of pants off another rare nearby though for lvl 35 ilvl 40s

I also received the bear and lady through farming(got it nearly instantly), did not receive staff from fili. Got a pair of pants off another rare nearby though for lvl 35 ilvl 40s
I'm at about 4600 spitter kills at the moment and no staff yet, but Jesus Christ, I've dropped soooooooooooooooo much ilvl 24 green BoE's. My bank is full. Even dropped an ilvl 28 purple cloth headpiece lol. This grind is being less tedious than I first imagined it would be, once you get a solid circuit rotation going on you basically get no downtime and always have spitters to kill. The unfortunate thing, though, is that the loot table is incredibly convoluted and dilluted on so much different shit. There are like 134 possible drops. The staff can easily take 10k+ kills or even more lmao

hello friends, can anyone confirm a bramble staff drop from the little spitters?
Yes it does, but the drop rate is abysmal; 0.04% in comparison to the elite having 40%. Also, if you take a closer look at the image, you'll notice that there are some shadowglen spitter corpses lying around, which most likely means the OP got the staff off of them.

By the way, this thread is soon going to be 2 months old, try to pay more attention to dates before posting if you don't want mods to eat your ass ;)

Users who are viewing this thread