just a thought

Tom Ganks

Since the invasion gear scales to your level, would they possibly scale to lvl 110s if you keep some chests after legion hits?

The item is determined upon when the chests are opened, meaning if you don't open it, they will level with you, it just depends if Blizzard has allowed the item to go over 100, which is unlikely, as even on low level armories it shows their ilvl for the 100 versions

The item is determined upon when the chests are opened, meaning if you don't open it, they will level with you, it just depends if Blizzard has allowed the item to go over 100, which is unlikely, as even on low level armories it shows their ilvl for the 100 versions

That's true. I guess you could always keep a chest for the sake of it being grandfathered in a bank slot.

Lol I wonder if you boost a character then claim it was an accident but open the chests and get de-leveled or reversed if you could have insanely OP gear. >.>

Lol I wonder if you boost a character then claim it was an accident but open the chests and get de-leveled or reversed if you could have insanely OP gear. >.>

Well shit someone's gonna try that now. Edit: Blizz would probably check the toon b4 deleveling

Well shit someone's gonna try that now. Edit: Blizz would probably check the toon b4 deleveling
They do, from the multiple conversations I've had (deleveled 3 chars now), they check everything you did since leveling thoroughly. As always though, it's possible with a stupid GM.

BUT either way the items have a level requirement (only seen when inspecting someone higher than you with one)

They do, from the multiple conversations I've had (deleveled 3 chars now), they check everything you did since leveling thoroughly. As always though, it's possible with a stupid GM.

BUT either way the items have a level requirement (only seen when inspecting someone higher than you with one)
it takes some creative ticket writing but u can do it

Users who are viewing this thread