Just a shout out to wizfaggot, fail, and the other joke!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Delayed

Grandfathered
Just wanted to shout out to my fellow competitors fail (Fael) and Flynn for dropping out because of me playing! Never thought I'd make some one afraid to play in a tournament! Don't be Pussies! I know you can't beat me, but dropping out of the tournament because of me? You guys! First you don't want me to play, now you won't play because I can! You guys are true champs! Don't be cunts!
[MENTION=12571]Wizkidone[/MENTION] [MENTION=14560]Fael[/MENTION] [MENTION=15859]Flynn[/MENTION]

Last edited by a moderator:
Just wanted to shout out to my fellow competitors fail (Fael) and Flynn for dropping out because of me playing! Never thought I'd make some one afraid to play in a tournament! Don't be Pussies! I know you can't beat me, but dropping out of the tournament because of me? You guys! First you don't want me to play, now you won't play because I can! You guys are true champs! Don't be cunts!
[MENTION=12571]Wizkidone[/MENTION] [MENTION=14560]Fael[/MENTION] [MENTION=15859]Flynn[/MENTION]
I'm not sure what to think of how I'm the only one who said anything and i don't even get a mention.

Feels bad, man.

The 3 suck, I can easily mirror them in any comp and beat them. They get racial carried too hard. They re all average players and won't procs jack shit unless they can actually beat me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread