Johnny Berlin

Hey Guys,

hoping some of you are still out there. Would be awesome if anyone of the "old guard" is still active and willing to play in TBC.

Greeting!

Not what you're looking for, but I see that your last posts were made in 2011, cool. Welcome back!

TBC Classic should bring old twinks back. Twinking was really popular in TBC, we can't be the only ones who missed it

Hello Kopnuss and Medan. Seffy here from the MYL days (39 Silvermoon alliance guild). I mainly played 39 during late TBC to early cata. I was particularly active during the rivarly against the original Johnny Berlin!

I have no doubt Medan will remember me, but I am hoping Kopnuss remembers me also; we had many an intense late night rogue v rogue arena duel back in the day! We first met as boys, we meet again as men!

Hello Kopnuss and Medan. Seffy here from the MYL days (39 Silvermoon alliance guild). I mainly played 39 during late TBC to early cata. I was particularly active during the rivarly against the original Johnny Berlin!

I have no doubt Medan will remember me, but I am hoping Kopnuss remembers me also; we had many an intense late night rogue v rogue arena duel back in the day! We first met as boys, we meet again as men!

Hey, nice to see you again :) Of course i remember you :D First arena game as a twink against you and your friend (paladin or double rogue?).
Do you play twink in classic or will you play one in tbc?

Last edited:

Hey man, long time no see:) You coming back to 39 then? We are on Shazz horde

Users who are viewing this thread