Johneffer Prep Log

Johneffer

Legend
Hello

I am going to document my diet/current physique updates over the next 4 1/2 months here while i prepare for junior nationals bodybuilding competition

should be fun to watch and maybe motivate some of you to get off your ass and start backstrafeing in real life

IRL Consumables:
I will be taking 1000mg of Test E, 500mg Of Trenbolone A, 400mg of Masteron P. Prob 1mg of arimidex E.3.D. and Pramipexole every night .5

Current physique is pretty atrocious as I've just been a fat cunt powerlifting not really watching my diet and not on any gear either

Last prep (sometime in august):
mM0zbHr.jpg
this is about 250 lbs

current physique (2/17/2020):
ZGZpvwZ.jpg
305 lbs

fuark mate, good luck on prep, you coaching yourself?
I am coached by Dave Palumbo
I know you say your current physique is fat, but it looks alot more badass imo than every cookie cutter stage ready bodybuilder.
the worst part ab it is my face blows up huge in off season i hate that shit
TIL johneffer is a Clydesdale. Holy shit.

jkjk good luck man
if u knew what some did u would be shocked hehe

Hello

I am going to document my diet/current physique updates over the next 4 1/2 months here while i prepare for junior nationals bodybuilding competition

should be fun to watch and maybe motivate some of you to get off your ass and start backstrafeing in real life

IRL Consumables:
I will be taking 1000mg of Test E, 500mg Of Trenbolone A, 400mg of Masteron P. Prob 1mg of arimidex E.3.D. and Pramipexole every night .5

Current physique is pretty atrocious as I've just been a fat cunt powerlifting not really watching my diet and not on any gear either

Last prep (sometime in august):
mM0zbHr.jpg
this is about 250 lbs

current physique (2/17/2020):
ZGZpvwZ.jpg
305 lbs
乇乂ㄒ尺卂 ㄒ卄丨匚

What exactly are each of these meant to achieve and which do you think work the best for u?

I've worked out my whole life but just to stay fit and it's a decent cheap hobby. Not intending on using but interested to know how these effect you.

It's an interesting conversation tbh, with the technology and knowledge we have, what would be the harm in letting pro sports go all out on drugs - considering 90% of them are already doing so anyway.

What exactly are each of these meant to achieve and which do you think work the best for u?

I've worked out my whole life but just to stay fit and it's a decent cheap hobby. Not intending on using but interested to know how these effect you.

It's an interesting conversation tbh, with the technology and knowledge we have, what would be the harm in letting pro sports go all out on drugs - considering 90% of them are already doing so anyway.
this is true more or less

and it's a lot to get into

Test just helps with overall size and strength

tren is known as the god drug, gives you a certain look capped delts and vascularity when lean
masteron is a hardening drug

and arimidex is an anti estrogen, pramipexole is a dopeamine agonist which lowers prolactin which is raised from taking trenbolone

this is true more or less

and it's a lot to get into

Test just helps with overall size and strength

tren is known as the god drug, gives you a certain look capped delts and vascularity when lean
masteron is a hardening drug

and arimidex is an anti estrogen, pramipexole is a dopeamine agonist which lowers prolactin which is raised from taking trenbolone

Thanks!

I wish you the best on calve training gains - they seem to be most disheartening thing to train :)

can I use one of these as my XPOFF avatar @Johneffer
ya rofl
[doublepost=1583195725,1583182245][/doublepost]

CURRENT DIET...

DIET ROTATION: DIET #1 (Protein/Veggie/carbs) for 3 day………then DIET #2 (protein/fat) for 1 day……….repeat

PROTEIN/VEGGIE/CARBS DIET

MEAL #1

12 Egg whites with 1 cup oatmeal (I want 40g carbs so read the oatmeal box to ensure you’re using the correct measurement to yield 40g carbs))

*** You can make the egg whites Omelet style with some onion and spinach if you like. Use Macadamia nut oil to lightly grease your pan

MEAL #2

8oz white fish (cod, tilapia, flounder) with 1 cup white rice (40g carbs) and 1/2 cup green beans

MEAL #3

8oz (cooked) chicken (or Turkey) with 1 cup white rice (40g carbs) with 1/2 cup green beens

MEAL #4

SHAKE: 50g Whey Protein Isolate with 1.5 tablespoon of All Natural Peanut butter (no sugar added) or almond butter

MEAL # 5:

8oz white fish (cod, tilapia, flounder) with 1/2 cup spinach and 7oz baked potato (around 30g carbs)

MEAL #6

8oz (cooked) RED MEAT (filet mignon, or top round cut) with 1 cup green beans or 1 cup asparagus

PROTEIN/FAT DIET

MEAL #1

4 whole Omega-3 Eggs (with 5 additional whites)

*** Omelet style with some Onions and spinach if you like. Use Macadamia nut oil to grease your pan

MEAL #2

SHAKE: 50g Whey Protein Isolate*** with 1.5 Tablespoon of All Natural PB or almond butter

MEAL #3

8oz (cooked) chicken (or Turkey, or Tuna, or tilapia, flounder, or cod) with 1/3-cup RAW almonds, cashews or walnuts

MEAL #4

SHAKE: 50g Whey Protein Isolate with 1.5 tablespoon of All Natural Peanut butter (no sugar added) or almond butter

MEAL # 5:

8oz (cooked) chicken (or Turkey, or Tuna, or tilapia, flounder, or cod) with 1/3-cup RAW almonds, cashews or walnuts

MEAL #6

8oz (cooked) Salmon, Swordfish, or 8oz RED MEAT (filet mignon, or top round cut) with 1 cup green beans or 1 cup asparagus with1 tablespoon of Olive Oil or Macadamia nut oil

*****MEAL ORDER IS UNIMPORTANT. ALL MEALS ARE EQUAL.

***ONCE A WEEK, HAVE a CHEAT MEAL (instead of MEAL #6) Double Quarter Pounder with Large French Fries

*** You can use sugar-free soy sauce, mustard, and vinegar for condiments.

*** You can drink water, sugar-free drinks (diet soda), coffee, or tea with STEVIA BALANCE (no Equal or Splenda Packets).

Users who are viewing this thread