Dismiss Notice
Hey Mr. Anonymous! Now you can post here as a guest without registering on the website! Enjoy ^.^

US January 6th Winter Warsong Championships!!

Discussion in 'Level 10-19' started by Warlord Daboo, Nov 25, 2017.

Share This Page

1. Warlord Daboo

Warlord Daboo 10-19 Coordinator 19s Coordinator Warlords of Warsong

Todays Twink community is very active with a good mix of new twinks and veterans. I am very happy to see the activity and I look forward to more events!

The goal of the Pick up Game Championships is to bring together as many twinks as possible and create evenly matched teams for a Tournament of PuG games in which the winner collects a Gold pot starting at 85k! The teams will be created when everyone is grouped up, No 10m teams are allowed to enter as one for this event. The reason we want to try a PuG championship is to get more Wargame activity going regularly to get average players more practice, resulting in more skilled players throughout the community! Every twink is invited and encouraged to come out and earn a clutch win for your team!

Our goal for this event is 50 players minimum, creating a tournament style competition for the big gold pot! This can easily be done, and I think we could even get another team or 2.

INVITES START AT 7PM BLEEDING HOLLOW REALM TIME (Eastern US time).

There will be no class restrictions, but limits on the number of each spec involved.

1 Survival per team
    1 Arms per team
    1 Frost per team
    1 Warlock per team
    2 Druid per team
    3 Healers per team
    *No double Spec (Ex. Discipline Priest x2)
    Resto FC does not count as a Healer.
    Discord is 100% Needed even if just to listen.

Add Daboo#11580 on Battletag or message me here for more information or to get involved! Also, check out the threads for The War for Nagrand on Dec 2nd and March Madness in mid March! Give some ideas for new events, always looking for some big time fun with the community!

Last edited: Nov 26, 2017
    • Like Like x 11
  2. Allybeboba

Allybeboba ...

Totally like the pick up group idea!!

/cheers

• Like Like x 1
  3. Iild

Iild biggest bock world bangers

this wont take off

if it does i cant wait for the thread about how the person splitting groups was biased and stacked every 'good' player in one team

4. OP
    Warlord Daboo

We have these events every Saturday and a couple weeks ago we got up to 40, why don't you come and add to the numbers instead of being toxic on every thread. Every realm is welcome, let's get some fun going.

• Like Like x 4
  5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yikes

• Like Like x 1
  6. Voc

Voc Catalyst

Ur literally trying to hang on forums. Are you that bad at 19s? Lol u must be on the lower end to be this worried about a pug tournament that is designed to help those who are not at the top yet. Leave daboo alone, he is actually making progress and it looks more and more like you're just upset about it. Stop being so negative. We all could improve as players.

And im not even playing in it, I'm just disgusted at how you and some others approach new efforts by newer players

• Like Like x 2
  7. Budgetmonk

Budgetmonk Conqueror Moderator Social Media Coordinator Amateur Esports Asso

Guys, it's just lild being himself. Think this is bad? Should see when him and a few others are in delayed's discord.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Iild

Iild biggest bock world bangers

i watch plebs every weekend and i see more and more people stop coming due to how teams are split, every time ripduck splits team he stacks teams in his favor and win 3-0 every game, everytime he's not the one splitting teams they have more than 2 games, hmm.

im top tier, calm yourself

• Like Like x 1
  9. Allybeboba

Allybeboba ...

Are you actually defending this type of behavior?
    --- Double Post Merged, Nov 25, 2017, Original Post Date: Nov 25, 2017 ---
    If people are whining and crying about how teams are split up then have them devise a fair solution. It really is as simple as that.
    In this type of environment you aren’t going to make everyone happy. Which means there is always going to be some people upset no matter what. There are also some people that are will be upset no matter what you do.

/cheers

10. Budgetmonk

Not defending the behavior, just accepting that is how lild acts.

• Like Like x 2
  11. OP
    Warlord Daboo

Let's all work together to gather as many twinks as possible for this event and the future events that will require even more numbers! Who is the Alliance player to talk to who could gather these numbers from Alliance? Anyone know?

12. Allybeboba

Allybeboba ...

In the past, we have formed two guilds. Sister guilds one could say. We used to have two maxed guilds one for Horde and one for Alliance. This was many years ago.
    Most people have toons from both factions. Just create another “Warlords of Warsong” guild on the Alliance side (I know you have “Sinister”) and have people join it. I’d be happy to front(give) you some gold to get it going.

/cheers

• Like Like x 1
  13. OP
    Warlord Daboo

Thanks homie! I've been focused a lot on Horde but I think that would be the way to get the best from both sides, I might have to work on that soon! I just don't play Alliance so it'd be hard lol, need a "Guild Master" to run the guild while I'm busy on Horde.

14. Budgetmonk

One of your officers could run it?

15. OP
    Warlord Daboo

Thought of that but I'd rather keep my best helpers here with us

16. Allybeboba

Allybeboba ...

Guilds like these tend to run themselves. I know you have tons of events in the calendar(I have a couple toons in Warlords of Warsong). Just give event creation access to a couple trusted people. And you can pop in and out whenever you want to play on the Alliance side or if queues are getting too long.
    --- Double Post Merged, Nov 26, 2017, Original Post Date: Nov 26, 2017 ---
    They don’t have to “run” it. It can run itself. It is not like a guild is a car that has to be driven. Or a child that has to be constantly babysit.
    Just pop in to create the event schedule and leave. You guys are making it way too complicated.

Hell, I had three bank guilds with over 650 people each in them that ran themselves. I created them just to skim the guild tithe each week after all the repair bills were paid.

17. Zioni

Zioni The Mentor

goodluck if I’m on I’ll happly join, although a little piece of advice to attract the community add some time and effort towards the presentation of the thread and the objective you are trying to achieve. The community will not give you 100% if you can’t present it properly, end of the day the community doesn’t know what it wants.

• Like Like x 1
  18. OP
    Warlord Daboo

Thanks for the advice Zioni I'll have to work on that soon, on mobile ATM :D
    --- Double Post Merged, Nov 26, 2017, Original Post Date: Nov 26, 2017 ---
    Did a little bit of Bolding and Underlining haha

19. Jabz

Jabz Member

wow daboo thats a really good idea !! fuarrrk

• Like Like x 1
  20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well Daboo, I battled against you on several occasion. With the exceptional healers you always had constantly healing you, made it very difficult to kill you. W/o the heals you fall like anyone else. My concern w/ this event is 3 healers per 10 man group is ridiculous knowing how difficult it is to kill 19 level, overpowered, healers. You also know, horde healers in general, are so much better than ally heals. I would call that a definite, "advantage horde". I do both factions, currently I'm doing Ally and do very well w/ my MM hunts. By the way, I am curious, what is your ratio of deaths/kills?

• Like Like x 1

Users Who Have Read This Thread (Total: 8)