It's time.

Frogturtle

Veteran

This day would never come, they said.

All that was good had come to an end, they said.

Twinks...were doomed.

For years, the survivors of the great Twinkocalypse have suffered. Legends that once stood tall, pwning even the most rabid of mongoloids with raw skill alone began to fade away into the history books. Soldiers of the greatest armies - GSC, Skill Ratio, LSN...abandoned the battlefield to answer to higher callings like 120 PvP, Apex Legends, Rust, and even...

...fucking Fortnite.

It seemed inevitable, that the invasion of zero brain cell zombies would overtake the bracket, feasting upon level 10s with 300 HP, clawing for more buffs, more consumables, more damage...while objectives were left abandoned in the distance.

Some of us tried to save them, the brave few survivors...to show them the path to salvation, but our efforts were in vain. Skill just wasn't required anymore. He who ruled the random puggers could rule the world.

But then...just when all seemed truly lost, as even those who had stuck it out the longest packed their bags for the distant lands of Classic WoW, the clouds of dust parted. A once evil and stubborn god delivered a message unto those most faithful below. The prophetic words of our historically sworn enemy...

Blizzard.

Screen Shot 2019-03-13 at 5.22.37 PM.png

Yes.

Yes.

Yes.

As the words of the mighty god echoed through the land, the dust began to clear. Old legends suddenly began appearing online, creeping out of the woodworks to pick up their weapons and heed the call. Panic struck the hearts of those who could no longer sate their cancerous appetite of Brazillian hojbots, backpedaling MM hunters, or other species of common pug levelers. While some in other brackets may weep upon this day, one thing is certain:

OUR bracket is back, and it's time.

It's time to put the drooling, brainless zombies of BFA in their place.

It's time for the true rulers to emerge again, and inspire new blood to join their ranks.

It's time. To fucking. Twink.

that'll be 57 bucks thx

Well that was very optimistic. I'm down to play against worthy opponents but I don't have time to wait 6 winters for it.

Is blizzard going to separate twinks and non twinks from dungeons now because we do too much damage? Oh that’s right, it’s a one way street with these freaks, I mean, employees.

I'll be back once I settle a couple things with Blizzard CS. They accidentally banned my account for having third party software, which was just me playing RuneScape while waiting for a queue pop. They've unbanned it now after they realized, but a few things have gone awkward with the account which they are trying to fix. I hope they dont "accidentally" remove my exp off status too. For now I'll be on Warframe.

Is blizzard going to separate twinks and non twinks from dungeons now because we do too much damage? Oh that’s right, it’s a one way street with these freaks, I mean, employees.
NO, because twinks and non-twinks are COOPERATING in dungeons and the NPC's don't need to play $15/month to just finding themselves playing a crappy game. A 10 year old kid with a normal IQ understand the difference. but you..........

NO, because twinks and non-twinks are COOPERATING in dungeons and the NPC's don't need to play $15/month to just finding themselves playing a crappy game. A 10 year old kid with a normal IQ understand the difference. but you..........
Have you never been in a dungeon where your squad is complaining and snarkily saying shit like "is it fun to have your endgame be cruising deadmines?"

I've had that happen many times.

Have you never been in a dungeon where your squad is complaining and snarkily saying shit like "is it fun to have your endgame be cruising deadmines?"

I've had that happen many times.

My favorite are the tanks who complain twinks are pulling ahead of them/too fast as if the twinks arent basically 1 shotting the mobs.

You clearly didn’t get the sarcasm within my post did you? It helps to have above a second grade reading comprehension level on these forums.

Too bad Alliance keeps getting crapped on. I wonder how long before they all switch to Horde and the queue times become more Garbo. I especially remember a certain void elf Hunter getting shitted on earlier today.

The same thing was said about 8.1.5 in this very thread.
apples and oranges though

one of them has been played for years on private servers and considered one of the best periods of twinking and one is just another patch in battle for dogshit

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread